FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX EA02 SFT40/ CULPM1.TG Anduril UI Flashlight Group Buy

Sent.

Interested

Interested! Can I have a code? Thanks

My light arrived yesterday & I really like it. The reflector is deep & works better than similar lights like Olight Javelot turbo or warrior X Turbo. I got a bit of purple tinge using a vapecell K64 (6400mAh 15A) but I won’t loose sleep over it.

ordered a green one

Had to disable USB charging on this EA02 as well because of high parasitic drain, same as I did on the EA01.

Also my MT01 (aka Astrolux EA01) I did a tear down of which didn't originally have a parasitic drain problem developed a drain problem - 3.8 mA, battery went down below 2 volts. So... disabled USB charging on the MT01 and power drain problem went away.

The MT01/EA01 and EA02 share the same exact driver, therefore the same exact parasitic/power drain problem.

On the EA02, I swapped out the stock short 20 AWG wires for longer 22 AWG but the amp draw is still pretty high. I'm now using a BASEN 4500 26650 cell, old one, and it's keeping the amp draw reasonable, but I should have used long 24 or even 26 AWG wires instead.

Just out of ignorant curiosity, I see the Basen listed at 30A continuous/60A pulse(?). What Amp draw are you getting?

9.45 amps measured with the BASEN at 4.21V on a clamp meter with the tailcap removed. Probably does a little lower with the tailcap on (w/dual springs).

The BASEN's are overrated. The amps probably drop fast as the cell voltage drops. They can't compare with a GOLISI 4300 for example. Mine are probably 4-5 years old as well. Liionwholsale used to sell them.

I see the BASEN has not been tested by HKJ, but maybe the BestFire 4500 is the closest. Actually doesn't perform that bad. My problem is my lower performing 26650's don't fit in the EA02 tube - tube is designed too small. Should try more other lower performing cells.

+1, nice to hear that. [quote=CR888] My light arrived yesterday & I really like it. The reflector is deep & works better than similar lights like Olight Javelot turbo or warrior X Turbo. I got a bit of purple tinge using a vapecell K64 (6400mAh 15A) but I won't loose sleep over it. [/quote]

It works pretty well too with the short tube from the EA01?…the 3500lm TIR optic model that gives you an extra 26350 tube. I use the red vapecel 6A 26350 & it performs near the same from what I see. One of my favourite Mateminco/Astrolux lights.

Astrolux EA02 using EA01/EA01S 26350 body tube...

Ho Freeme, I’m interested, I would like one, am I too late or can I still have one with the coupon? 1000 Thanks from Federico.

hi i need one, thx

Why now in description of flashlight on banggood.com page CSLPM1.TG LED instead CULPM1.TG? Maximum current for CSLPM1.TG only 5 amps instead of 6.6 amps for CULPM1.TG.
https://dammedia.osram.info/media/resource/hires/osram-dam-5515674/KW%20CSLPM1.TG_EN.pdf
https://dammedia.osram.info/media/resource/hires/osram-dam-6480928/KW%20CULPM1.TG_EN.pdf

With this type of LED we can’t use high drain batteries?
In other words turbo will make LED-B-B-Q?

See description on mateminco store for Mateminco MTY1:

It’s CULPM1.TG

Interested. Please send code. Thanks!

Interested…

Fixed.

I have bought one from Banggood. Now I am wondering where to get a SS bezel for this light. The bezel for the Astrolux FT03 seems slightly too large.

Thanks!

Might be tough to get a perfect match.