✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX EC01 SST40 XHP50B-3V Andúril 21700/ 18650 Flashlight >>> Deal is ALIVE!!!

Ordered one … :slight_smile:

Many Thanks.

Interested, code please :slight_smile:

Replied. [quote=Nickke] Interested, code please :) [/quote]

The EC01 looks very yellow-greenish to me… :disappointed:

ASTROLUX EC01

XHP50.2 (3V) 6000-6500K 3500lm

Retail Version

3747 lumens with Sony VTC5A

Verified by FreemeLAB

wow 3700 lumens? thats impressive over spec…

Might be possible at 0-second Turbo.

I don’t have a “lumens tube” or something similar, but just used “ceiling bounce” with a lux meter, so my values would be inaccurate but just serve as a reference…
At 0-seconds, peak lux Turbo mode: I got 260 Lux with the SP33, and 470 Lux with EC01.
These values are the “peak” values on 0-second.

Ordered. Thanks Freeme

Just got it today the body is compact but fit nicely in my palm …but Lii40 21700 at 2.18V show by batt check of EC01 4.3V :person_facepalming:

What about other full or half charged batteries? It is about to measure correctly?

Got mine. Battery check seems to work ok. Waiting for it to get dark.

Guys, be gentle when pulling out the USB port cover. EC01 is IPX-8 rated, so cover is much tighter than most lights.

5000k coming! but where’s the pocket clip? That’s the only thing preventing me from getting one of these.

coupon please, thanks

5000. NO clips. and 26650 cell please, it gives a better. more comfortable size to grip.
Plus I got enough cell sizes now. Without starting on another one.

Looks like a half ugly. Interesting torch though.
Curved, Radii, is much nicer than angular corners.

Are there going to be other colours too? I really like the green and sand ones you designed.

I don’t think they’re going to completely redesign the light at this point, it’s already been released…

Received mine yesterday… Two things I don’t like:

The rubber flap over the charging port protrudes a lot compared to other Astrolux lights.
Cool white tint (but I expected that).

Things I do like:

The beam is very good. The reflector is well optimized for this emitter!
It’s more compact than I expected.
High output max ramp that’s fully regulated.
Turbo performance is also very good. Bright AF.
The button feels good.
Bargain at the price we got it for.

Mine arrived yesterday. Nice EDC light.

5000K variant coming soon? Also XHP50.2 3V? If so, where on earth did they those emitters?