✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX EC01 SST40 XHP50B-3V Andúril 21700/ 18650 Flashlight >>> Deal is ALIVE!!!

Will there be a pocket clip for this? It needs one bad. It’s smaller than I expected.

I’m interested in the NW version. Please let me know the coupon code.

I got my flashlight, thanks.

they must have made neutral emitters then no ? otherwise i have no idea?

I know there was a few in the market but very difficult to source, if you could locate them. I hope it’s the XHP50.2 3V 5000K and not the SST-40 5000K. I just love the beam and output with the XHP50.2.

How long does this last on turbo before becoming too hot to hold?

It doesn’t get too hot to hold. Temp regulation kicked in before that… It was about 30 - 40 seconds.

Received my EC01. Here are the measurements using Maukka/TA lumen tube and Sekonic C-800-U spectrometer. Flashlight powered by fresh off the charger Vapcell Gold (40T). Output taken at about 2seconds after turn-on.

Lowest stepped Mode:
Output: 7 lumens
CCT: 5032K
DUV: 0.0090
Ra (CRI): 67.3

2nd Lowest stepped Mode:
Output: 35 lumens
CCT: 5397K
DUV: 0.0050
Ra (CRI): 68.1

3rd Lowest stepped Mode:
Output: 97 lumens
CCT: 5378K
DUV: 0.0056
Ra (CRI): 67.7

Top of Ramp:
Output: 1,853 lumens
CCT: 5021K
DUV: –0.0035
Ra (CRI): 67.5

Turbo:
Output: 3,810 lumens
CCT: 5997K
DUV: –0.0030
Ra (CRI): 68.1

Interested in 5000k version

Top of Ramp:
CCT: 3021K <= ??

I’d like to know the values (Output / CCT /DuV) when the battery is first inserted in to the EC01 (7135x1 = .35Amps ; regulated NoPWM); flashlight on stepless ramping.

The “on-battery-insertion” brightness level doesn’t seem to correspond to any of the 7 stepped ramping modes (its brightness is in between the 3rd & 4th stepped ramp of the default 7-steps “stepped ramp” mode)

Interested in 5000k version.

Oops typo. Should be 5021K.

I don’t know how to get to the regulated NoPWM modes. If someone knows, please let me know and I can test it.

Turn on the light, if you are in stepped mode, click 3 times, the light will blink. Then you are in ramped mode. Loosen the tail cap so the light turns off. Tighten the tail cap again until the light blinks indicating standby mode. Turn on the light. It will be in non-PWM 1xAMC mode.

Nice thanks. Are there any other regulated modes besides this one? I can never figure out how to get to the regulated modes with Anduril. A higher regulated mode would make it more practical.

Regulated Mode:
Output: 166 lumens
CCT: 5361K
DUV: 0.0058
Ra (CRI): 67.5

Well you got me, I had no interest when it was CW only but when the 5000k ones come out I’ll be ordering one!

I know default max ramp is also non PWM. I wonder what the CCT of the “5000K XHP50.2” would be because your measurements show the 6000K XHP50.2 rating to be quite far off.

The holster that banggood sells is useless as the velcro strip totally misses it’s counterpart leaving only a few mm to stick to.

Is it in the right orientation? BG told me flashlight head has to face upwards.

2 pics, one stuck on the velcro which leaves a big gap and the other with the flap pulled right over which barely leaves anything for the flap to stick to.

interested in the 5000k version (or similar NW version).