✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX EC01 SST40 XHP50B-3V Andúril 21700/ 18650 Flashlight >>> Deal is ALIVE!!!

My EC01 turbo runtimes are considerably longer than any of my FW3x’s. And that’s to be expected. Much more thermal mass. Anything from 1min to 20sec for the EC01 compared to 20sec to 7sec for the FW3x (cold light to a warm light).

Agreed

It takes about twice the time to heat up and start dropping in output.

But it is also noteworthy that the output drop is not as quick or severe as on the FW3A.

Took me slightly longer to produce. Still learning.

I still have to receive mine, but considering the price and feature… and the coming end of year celebrations, i’m thinking this could be a nice light for Chrismas gifts to family, especially considering the USB charging.

What do you think?

i wouldnt really gift a light that does 3500 lumens on turbo….

What’s really wrong with that? There are fail safeties, isn’t it?
What’s the worst case scenario?

Seems accurate

Astrolux EC01 vs FW3A (XPL-Hi NW) beamshot on wall
(the FW3A is stepping down very quickly when I set it to Turbo mode in the video)
(FW3A is the much more floody beam)

They have different beam patterns, so it’s a bit hard to compare “total brightness”…

Maybe the temp sensor needs calibrating

Finally received my EC01. Smaller then i was expecting - it reminds me of the Convoy M1/M2… but way brighter, especially with a Molicel INR21700 P42A.

However, i can’t seem to manage to lock it out with 4 clicks… Maybe i’m not doing it right?
I’m used to lock/unlock a D4 with 6 clicks, so i think i can handle 4. But to no avail so far.

That's correct, 4 clicks while light is OFF.

Interested

I would like discount code, please.

Received my EC01 last week. I love it!!!

I'm using a pair of Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh temporary.

I'm still trying to decide which 21700 battery to get.

I will use LG 21700-M50T , Shockli 4550 mAh or Samsung 21700-40T 4000 mAh.

I think LG 21700-M50T and Samsung 21700-50E are almost identical, both 5000 mAh.

if u want best runtimes use any 5000mah 10A battery since u cant run on turbo for that long anyways… Im using a vapcell 4500mah 20A for good balance.

When is 5000K unit coming?

In October
Dunno if it will be SST-40 NW or XHP 50.2 NW.