✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX EC03 3*CREE XHP50B-3V 6700lm Andúril 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - from $

My hunch say, probably the shinny bezel cause the beam look that way. I’m not yet find pieces to cover the bezel since I cant pull out the bezel. were it glue?? haha. I need to test them, say there no bezel and how would the beam lookalike…maybe it was the bezel or the reflector. if it was reflector, then that would be a shamed.

Someone admit the EC03 SST40 is more uniform than xhp50.2…wait what? is it? :open_mouth:

Convoy C8+ is “Desert Sand”, but there may be slightly different shades of Convoy C8+ “Desert Sand”, some are darker (brownish), some are a bit lighter. I think the lighting in the picture caused it to look a bit greenish, but it’s not really “green”… (although I can understand why some online sellers of Convoy C8+ state a “green” color, because it can look a bit like green under certain lighting conditions)…

5000k? thats what i love about (my other) sst40 lights. when i did beam color comparisons of all of my lights a month ago, my two with sst40 looked so “pure white”, i just really liked that alot. and outside they are just nice. the wierd thing is i could swear both of those lights i liked were 6500k sst40, but my new EC03 sst40 in 6500k looks SO BLUE, just didnt exxpect that. then again one of my two are dedomed, so thats why i will try it with the EC03, just havent had time yet. December is so busy i think many could agree. thanks MoreLumens

Yes, I changed my screen brightness the other night and now the C8+ looks like my Desert Tan M21C. Too bad, it looked great in green haha.

I have a green FT02s ordered. Among other things, I’m now interested in what shade of green it will be.

please send me a code, would like to buy one :slight_smile:

Code for this ? Thx :smiley:

Sure, coupon has just been reactivated.

Looks very bright and decent making :+1:

+1

Has there been any word on when the XHP50.2 5700k will be available in green and brown?

+1, please. Or even xhp50 6500k in green, or brown.

Hello may I receive code please?

Sure.

is green sst40 5000k back in stock?

Can i have a current code for astrolux EC03 please? thanks

Most manufacturers haven't start work yet. [quote=Artiet59] is green sst40 5000k back in stock? [/quote]

Got it, thank you.

Green XHP50 is IN STOCK! never thought the day would come! So Glad i waited to order another ec03, its been months since ive owned one, because i have been waiting for this green with xhp50 to arrive in BG!

First of all i want to say Hi Everyone on forum.

I have question about xhp50.2 5700k or even lower tint. Is any chance of availability in future?

No plans for it. Try LED swap yourself?