FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX® EC06 6*XHP50.2 16000lm 566m 3*21700 USB-C Flashlight Group Buy >>> $73.99

Thank you. [quote=QAmaster] placed an order. Thanks!! [/quote]

Awesome, thanks! I see it now in the Banggood photo too

Does someone know a handle that fits on the light?

I thinked to use some sort of camera rig handle. Also I have idea to attach little fan blower for active colling :smiley:

Yes freeme like that but I think to use handle with more holes and meybe to use 14500 lion battery with AA battery holder and boost converter which to supply fan blower :wink: Maybe this handle from your picture can be used to integrate battery in the handle :slight_smile:

Still need code sent for this, thanks.

Interested!

After a week, ordered It!! Shipped today! Thanks you so much :person_with_crown:

This is the last time I hit the "Can't wait for our reply??" button. On November 27, I literally could not wait for the code from Freeme, so I went that route, and just today, "CN warehouse has started packing your item".

Memo to self: Next time, just wait for the code from Freeme. It is much faster! :)

Purchased on Dec 2nd and my EC06 is now being packed Dec 10th, SWEET! I’m glad I did not have to wait till Dec 21st before shipping. My P42A cells will be here next week. :smiley:

Mine also shipped earlier than expected and it seems to have shipped straight from a us warehouse

Mine shows shipped from China December 10, yesterday: "2021-12-10 18:46:13 Ship from CN via Banggood Express"

and today, it is in Fontana, California. It looks like it was shipped by air from China.

I am going to do a small white room ceiling bounce check against several other lights that were professionally measured in the 15,000 to 25,000 lumen range, to see how my sample rates against the other lights at turn on, with professionally solder blob 40T and also with Molicel P42A 4200mAh 45A slightly raised top.

Also, right here and now, here are the links for all five topic threads for this 6 x 50.2 light that is somehow, and for some reason, at least for the initial production run, triple live gonzo regulated to 6 x 70.2 turn on power.

------------------------

[Review] ASTROLUX EC06 Pop-can flashlight with 16,000 lumens, 566m beam distance, Type-C charging/discharging & Anduril II [Review] ASTROLUX EC06 Pop-can flashlight with 16,000 lumens, 566m beam distance, Type-C charging/discharging & Anduril II The_Flashaholic

-----------------------

Astrolux EC06 - some pics & a beamshot Astrolux EC06 - some pics & a beamshot d_t_a

----------------------

FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX® EC06 6*XHP50.2 16000lm 566m 3*21700 USB-C Flashlight Group Buy >>> $73.99 FREEME :v: ASTROLUX® EC06 6XHP50.2 16000lm 566m 321700 USB-C Flashlight Group Buy >>> $69.99 freeme

----------------------

Notice/Analysis Astrolux EC06 Notice/Analysis Astrolux EC06 Vodak-Yarout

----------------------

EC06 Tear Down Review EC06 Tear Down Review Tom E

------------------------

I’m interested, thanks!!

Replied. [quote=JeffW.204] I'm interested, thanks!! [/quote]

Order placed. Thanks Freeme :person_with_crown:

Hey man

Has yours shipped and if you have received it is it the same output as the first batch?

I can see on BG it shows as in stock and ready to ship to UK

Thanks

It better not be lower than the first batch or I’ll never buy anything from them :innocent:

It shipped on the 10th of Dec and states it will be here by the 25th of Dec. With our mail system right now being behind I’ll be lucky to see it this month.

End of the year shipping is bound to be a little messy, especially with this year pandemic and supply chain crisis.

Your understanding and patience are greatly appreciated.