FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT02S 4*SST40 / XHP50.2 26650/21700 USB-C Flashlight Group Buy - Ended

still not seems in stock any color combo ?

Still waiting for my order to ship out…. pre-ordered and apparently they “started” packing my items in December but I’m thinking they got abducted or got lost. :laughing:

Yep, also waiting for it to ship.
Order placed on the 11th. The green SST40 5000K version.

Black sst40 5000k version appears to be in stock. It says: “In stock. Ships in 24 hours”.
While all the other options have a ‘expected’ date somewhere in first week of February.

5700k appears to be available again

Hi all,

Can I have a code for FT02S if not too late?

Thank you

:smiley:
Many people prefer to read. :wink:
Me too, especially because my English is really bad.

can i have coupon ?

Freeme- they must really want the light, that person avergages 1 post every 18 months, and they “broke their silence ” to ask for the ft02s! LOL :smiley:

:+1: I should follow your thought process, most of my posts are written like English is my 3rd language … :person_facepalming:

Thanks for the code, I mostly read :slight_smile: Order one in Sandy color.

I would appreciate a code. thank you.

FYI to others- I recently ordered 6500k xhp50 and didn’t ship yet, contacted BG and they helped me switch it to the 5700k. I will report back if I get the 5700k or not, figured it was worth the try

I would like a code if still available

FT02s with xhp50.2 shipped today.

Thanks again Freeme!

I’d also like a code (I could have sworn I requested one already, but I just searched through this thread and apparently not).

Edit:
Ordered one, really looking forward to how much throw the SST 40 will have at 6500k

Freeme, may I too please have a code for this light. Been on the edge over buying one & now decided I need it. Thanks.

Thanks Freemen…now I have a question someone here may be able to answer, is the Astrolux FT02s the same light as the Mateminco TK04?? I know they rebadged or are possibly made in same factory but the FT02s has a 11000lm rating in the xhp50.2 where as the TK04 has a 13500 lumens. Am I missing something here? Thanks, sorry I am a bit of a torch noob…

Yup bought the green FT02s with Feeeme’s link, hope it’s the same light as the Mateminco tk04 or maybe there just different lights.