✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX FT03 in BLUE & GREEN - Arrived!

Hm yes ask to cancel if they cant send out your order then they should atleast contact why its not sent so do that now and see how it goes.

As far as I know, this is freeme: https://www.1thedeals.com/get-connected/

You can leave him a message on that site, or try reaching him thru those other posted links, Facebook, etc.

I assume you ordered on Banggood, so what is your order status on Banggood showing under "Order Status"? It should say "Shipped", and if so, Shipping Info will show tracking info.

Yes it says shipped but when I click on the link it says “no tracking info!” It’s been like that since I ordered back in October.

Some shipping companies only update their track code when they arrive at your custom. About 30% of my orders arrive in this fashion. Doesn't really affect shipping duration IMO.

Hhmm. Mine got free USA Priority Mail. Funny because on the order, it says shipping fee is $0.67, but then adds a line of Shipping Discount: $0.67, but that's probably because of my "VIP4" status with BG.

Yeah, I buy lots of BG stuff...

That may be true however, it doesn’t explain why people have gotten their lights when the group buy went live and I have yet to see anything.

2 months almost sounds funky for a light to arrive in usa and no tracking info… BG have a thing or two to explain otherwise they need refund the order asap imo…

So I emailed banggood and says my light was stopped and returned by customs??? That has never happened to me before.

Was the light shipped with a battery ? maybe thats why rejected.

Can I get the code please.
Thank you

Order Date: 2019-10-29 08:53:37
Shipped Date: 2019-11-28 01:37:31
Just went to the mail box and found my FT03 waiting for me, tracking said it was released by customs 5 days ago however the shipping label said it was shipped from a town 35 miles away from my town. That is the first one that I have ordered, the other one was somehow cancelled and refunded and I had to reorder it, it should come sometimes next year if it doesn’t get cancelled again.
It was worth waiting for, like it very much.

did u get the blue color ?

Yes this one is blue,and the other one is green. Got one of each color and one of each emitter as well.

good stuff, maybe u take some canadian beam pics later then ?

Ordered Blue

Thank for your support once again!

Can somebody upload a photo of a real blue one?

You don't think post #402 is real or do you want a pic of lower quality? Don't think any of us can do any better...

Found a video of the green FT03: Astrolux FT03 New Color - 4300 Lumens - Range 735 Meters - Best Value 2019 - YouTube