✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX FT03 in BLUE & GREEN - Arrived!

I want one in 5k

freeme not sure i understand, has there been a change in design or what?

I checked side by side but with only one of my old FT03's (I have 3 black SST40 FT03's) - dunno, maybe I got an early proto, or early batch maybe?

okay i bought my black ft03 in june this year…

For the MF04S later midels had a worse reflector. It had more rings than the early version.

got my lights today.

the blue is darker than the original photo ., i kinda like it

photo tomorrow :slight_smile:

dont forget epic australian wilderness beam shots.

I would like the code for a green SST40 w/ black bezel w/o battery. Thanks.

I am very impressed with the result too.

Mine arrived today. Haven’t opened her up yet. LOL

Ordered both SST40W versions on the first day of group buy.

I ordered mine back when the group buy opened for the blues and greens. Still no shipping email or track number

really ? mine shipped day after i bought and got tracking nr… somethings not right then since its stock and shipping for ppl… maybe freeme can help u see whats wrong ?

Got this today (XHP50.2 6000-6500k)

Thanks Freeme and Banggood

the steel bezel looks great on this light.

Can anyone confirm is this issue with 21700 is present on all the coloured lights?

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/59784

Thanks,

i dont recommend using 21700,. they are too long unless u want to push too hard on springs i dont want… its meant to use 26650. Unless they made body longer which i doubt u will have problems…

Freeme can you please help me with this?

Make this two people to contact. I received the email saying it shipped, just no link, or tracking number…

Does anyone know how I can contact freeme? I’ve sent pm and no answer. Should I contact banggood and cancel my order?