FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SBT90.2 4500lm 1428m 26650/ 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - EXPIRED

Interested

Interested

Is there an eta on this light?

I was thinking the same thing just before I read your post.
Yep, getting anxious to see the price and tint.
Gotta hold back some Christmas and New Years money for myself.

Yep. I can’t wait for this thing. I have all the previous versions of the ft03 and look forward to this one. I go camping often and people are shocked at the power of them.

Thank you. However, it appears that the starting post is HERE, just up the page a bit from your link.

This is a lot of LED for this host, so I’m waiting to see what buyers think of it before getting one. It’s a cool mod, regardless.

Any updates?

I’m Interested!!!

MF01 Mini / MT07- Mod/Upgrade - Copper Heatsink Cover Plate thread mention how heat can be dissipated properly and result - pretty amazing!

Hope astrolux can took this into account…

Interested!

True, Astrolux/mateminco needs to rethink how they implement heat dissipation in FET + n +1 drivers. They need to better connect the AMCs thermally to the flashlight body. The fet turbo runs great on these drivers but ramping doesnt. I am wondering what driver they are gonna use and how it will be thermaly connected to the light. Lexel sent them a thermal plate cad file for a different light (designed by man of light) so hopefully they will start using them on future twosided drivers and not cover AMC with thermal isolating plastics.

Interested

Interested!

Interested.

We are almost there.

Interested.

Interested depending on price.

will this only come in black host ?

interested

Interested.

Looks like a teaser link is already up:

https://www.banggood.com/Astrolux-FT03S-SBT90_2-4500lm-Anduril-UI-1428m-Long-Thrower-King-Powerful-LED-Flashlight-Long-Range-Long-Throw-21700-26650-18650-Flashlight-Torch-p-1612047.html