FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SBT90.2 4500lm 1428m 26650/ 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - EXPIRED

True, Astrolux/mateminco needs to rethink how they implement heat dissipation in FET + n +1 drivers. They need to better connect the AMCs thermally to the flashlight body. The fet turbo runs great on these drivers but ramping doesnt. I am wondering what driver they are gonna use and how it will be thermaly connected to the light. Lexel sent them a thermal plate cad file for a different light (designed by man of light) so hopefully they will start using them on future twosided drivers and not cover AMC with thermal isolating plastics.

Interested

Interested!

Interested.

We are almost there.

Interested.

Interested depending on price.

will this only come in black host ?

interested

Interested.

Looks like a teaser link is already up:

https://www.banggood.com/Astrolux-FT03S-SBT90_2-4500lm-Anduril-UI-1428m-Long-Thrower-King-Powerful-LED-Flashlight-Long-Range-Long-Throw-21700-26650-18650-Flashlight-Torch-p-1612047.html

Interested.

interested !!! :money_mouth_face:

intradested

Edit:oops forgot that i already made my interest know in post 43

interested .

Will send out deal information in an hour time. Only 100pcs be available for grab.

What colour is the body?

Edit: It’s black, green and blue SS.

Only 100? First come first serve or in order of the thread?

I think I’ll have to pass considering that I don’t really need a dedicated thrower and the price is going to be too expensive for something that is solely intended to satisfy my curiosity. And I’ll need those £££ once the HT70 becomes available in NW …

The thread header says it’s 6300 lm , banggood description says 4500lm. Which one is it?? Thanks

Intrested