FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SBT90.2 4500lm 1428m 26650/ 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - EXPIRED

I think 4500 are 100%, 6300 have only for moment in Turbo mode

As BG says it will be available at the end if January. This is again pay-wait-wait-backorder-wait-wait-reffund offered-wait-wait-processing...

Oh yeah. I’m kinda glad I’m not one of the first 100. Let’s see what kind of animal this is and have others test it prior to buying. Price is gonna be high and by the time this becomes available, something new will come out anyway:)

Exactly! Popcorn time....

Ordered Blue. It says the first batch will be shipped at the end of December. Does this mean the first 100 or a portion of those? Price is $82.99. A bit higher than expected but if it comes without any problems I’ll be happy.

I like combination flood/ throw lights. Ft03 is good for that matter. At the same time I kinda want a dedicated thrower in my arsenal. Much flood spread close by makes your eye pupil contract, limiting your ability to see what’s illuminated far by the thrower’s hot spot. Partly defeats the purpose, unless you are in a boat on the water and the flood doesn’t reflect much off of it back into your eyes

Anyone else notice that it says Anduril UI in the description?

Ordered in blue. Thanks @freeme !

Banggood description says 4500 and Anduril as firmware. Is this right, Freeme?

What about 6500 lumens advertised?

Ordered in green, if this light does indeed 4500lm, 510kcd and is functioning properly (as in: works with no failures, I accept that it will step down fast given the limited thermal properties of the FT03 host), I think it will look very impressive and I think the deal is great.

If it does not function as should, well, then apart from CS procedures, at least I should not have ordered it ahead of the rest and have waited for reviews :person_facepalming: :beer:

4500 lumens seems about right. Not sure about 500kcd though. Seems a bit exaggerated.

Will check when/if it arrives :smiling_imp:

Interested

Hi Freeme,
order placed, blue FT03S :+1:
Thanks a lot!

Regards
Daniel

Order placed for Green FT03S

Thanks freeme!

Btw why the discrepancy of 4500lm vs 6300lm?

I’m interested in one

Hey Freeme,
Order has been placed ! Blue FT03S !
Thanks again

All the best wishes, Souichirou.

With a high drain cell it might be 5000 at turn on. They’ve changed it to 4500 but in the description it still says max 6300. That’s impossible though. With a fully charged 30T you might get a bit over 5k at turn on.

I really wanted a this one but for the price I should better wait for reviews. I understand the emitter is expensive but the rest of the components should also be on par.