FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SBT90.2 4500lm 1428m 26650/ 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - EXPIRED

I got the same message on a Haikelite HK04. They refunded me regardless my request.

I expect they’ll try to refund me as well.
Hopefully I can convince them not to. If they do, I’ll try and hassle them enough to reverse that decision.
The last time BG tried to cancel an order I bought on sale for a good deal because of “shipping issues” it just took three email cycles of the following to get them to not refund me.

“Please accept a refund and reorder, it is currently out of stock.”
“No thanks, I bought it on sale and it now costs more, I’d like the item I ordered.”

Which isn’t too much work. More than I should have to do, but that’s life.

I can promise you that if Banggood refunds me, I will take that money and head straight over to Hank and get the Noctigon K1. The two lights are nearly identical and the K1 wouldn’t have overheating issues. I just really wanted a light ot use 26650 but I’ll use a 18650 with a spacer so I don’t have to deal with Banggood’s bullshit on refunds.

If you have to order a second time from Banggood due to them cancelling your order against your request, can’t you just request the same price?

They have the old order with the sale price in their records.

Actually, beam profile isn’t identical at all. The k1 is only 850 lumens and produces a pencil type beam.

The sbt90.2 led with 4500 lumens in the Astrolux will have a much thicker beam with more spill.

They are reshipping with Air Mail Register instead of USA Priority.
Works for me.

“Thanks you for your email.
About your order 78331804,we can arrange resend with Air Mail Register which will take 7 to 20 working days to get to you after shipping out.
Is that ok?
Looking forward to hear from you.

Best wishes,
Purple”

I got a working tracking number from BG. I live in Finland though…

Ready stock:

Black: 9pcs

Blue: 9pcs

Green:2 pcs

You might have to wait till end February once 1st batch is sold out.

I have also no Tracking number :frowning:

I have just recieved a shipment note.

Here is a sample for my FT03S order.

Depending on shipping companies, updating of tracking codes can take up to 5 working days to appear on system. For some countries, code only start tracking when parcel arrive at your local port.

Hi,

1. Can someone please tell me, is the group buy price the same now as was in the very beginning? I received a coupon code early on but didn’t make a purchase at that time, something got in the way. Wondering if the price has gone down any if one orders now? Maybe there is a new coupon out there now?

2. Also, what’s the current availability of the light? If I order today when is it likely to be shipped right away and received in about 3 weeks in the USA?

3 also, if ordering outside of the group buy, will this have better availability/ shipping times?

Thanks!

Availability was just posted.

This is a bad time to order anything from China because we are in the middle of the Chinese New Year holiday. Anything ordered now might get shipped out quickly or it might have to wait until early February when the stores open back up. It’s kind of unknown.

Thank you Jason,
So what about the price , is it still the same?

Idk, maybe someone remembers.

Normally i have always a tracking history at BG, just this time there is none. :frowning: I´ll gone wait few days. Maybe it comes an update.

Currently it is one dollar more than when it started, as far as I can tell.

It was about $82.99 then $85.99. Now it’s $89.99. Delivery is now free whereas first it was about $1.50.

Got you. Thanks

ordered one freeme, thanks for the deal!