FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Funny how some received email notices and others did not. Live chat says March 29 is the new expected shipping date.

Funny, I see no difference whatsoever between "Processing" for weeks and Back Order status - both mean they ain't got it right now, could have them tomorrow or next week, just not now. To me this good - CW's started to ship, just like they said they would first, exactly 7 days late, not too bad. I'm expecting the NW to ship possibly next week, maybe another week at the latest. This is how I read all this. It's good - things are moving.

Can’t wait for the reports to start. Does Astrolux generally get it right on the first try.

Mine also on “back order”,ordered on feb 20th CW.I will try to keep away buying from banggood and astrolux after this.“They” should keep their promise and dont make false or unrealistic date to begin with.I dont mind if they said waiting for 2-3 months,but keep the date accurate and dont let buyers waiting. The good things is,we have many other company that produce quality budget light.

Mine says shipped. Ordered last Feb13. All cw.

You guys know about the new 3v XHP50.2, right? You could drop that in and get an extra lumen boost. I don’t have much use for real throwy lights, but a 50.2 might make for a better all around, general purpose light.

!

Interesting that the PCBs are in Euros (at least on my phone) - will investigate later, always good to have someone local-ish (in Victoria, blah)

Do be careful buying Liitokala 5000 black and Golisi 4300, there are fakes out there. Buy only from reputable stores.

I’ve had the light in my cart for a long time, but did not try to check out until recently. For the past few days, when I click “Check out with PayPal” it says “Sorry, sold out” and will not continue.

However, if I click “Proceed to Checkout” instead, the system lets me continue to check out normally. Does anyone know why? I can still choose PayPal as the payment method, so this behavior makes no sense.

I tried this on Chrome and Firefox, so it’s not a browser issue. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, the checkout system often re-enables the $0.97 shipping insurance after I disable it, so watch out for that. That sounds like delivery extortion to me.

“That’s an awfully nice package you’ve got there. We wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to it in transit, now would we? I mean, valuable things like that tend to go missing, don’t they Veno?”

They are sold many places. They are spreading to stores all over the world.

Sorry, I meant on the cutter.com.au link - I realised that other items there were in AUD, but the 5400K were all showing in Euros.

Is there any guide to how can we spot fakes? Amount of ‘official Liitokala stores’ on AE doesn’t make it easier either :wink:

Not really. It’s unfortunate as Liitokala make a good battery.

I think International Outdoor, the company that makes the Emisar lights, were selling some black Liitokala with their D4S which should be legit.

Now a days I buy Aspire 4300 and Shockli 5500 from Illumn, Liionwholesale, MTN E and IMR Batteries. Anything from these 4 companies should be legit. Same for NKON. Banggood and Gearbest should be okay, but sometimes fakes slip in. Aliexpress and Ebay are very questionable. I don’t buy from them anymore. I believe there are a few legit sellers on Ebay, but I don’t remember who they are off hand.

With aliexpress already sent my order. I ordered a neutral shade.

My NW has gone from processing to backorder. I will hang on in there, it looks like such a good light for the money.

That happened to me and several others yesterday. With the exception of a few posts yesterday, I am putting this light out of mind!! I have no expectations to have it BEFORE My 59th Birthday on June 4th!!! :beer: :beer: :+1:

Let’s face it BangGood knew those NW emitters were not released/produced yet and also knew that more than 60% of us would order the NW and they could sit on roughly $20,000 for a few weeks interest free.
Sure some will cancel but probably less than 5% so it is still win/win for them.
This new practice of pre selling items before they are produced/vetted/tested is a bad program but if we willingly go along with the Grift, then that is on us.
Sad but true.

Later,
Keith

I think Banggood is waiting for the NW SST-40 lead time.

They should’ve just made the CW available first, then the NW later.

That makes sense to me,BUT HOW would we know until after the fact??

For me, this is a one and done anyway,My first group buy and First purchase from CHINA in a while!

There were people saying the NW emitter was not listed for sale when the the FT03 was listed for pre-sale.
Most of us probably just hoped that BangGood had a good expectation of release well before production, but that did not pan out.
Or they didn’t care, take your pick.

Hope it’s worth the wait.
This stuff is why I prefer and trust Amazon, when they say they have it in stock they mean it.