FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Kaidomain doesn’t sell dedomed 7500k that’s why.

The 6500k dedomed looks identical to the domed 5000k

Cool take a pic of them side by side and post it then… I would like to see if de-doming drops the Kelvin temp 1500k….

If you can tell me how i can make a decent picture with my phone, sure. as is it just shows as a white blob.

There's also one in New Jersey that is about 10 miles from Philly.

It's been open since 2012.

Thanks freeme for the groupbuy,although waiting like a saint for the last few month.Now i could see crocodiles eyes reflection from 900m away.Thanks again.

I broke my FT03 tonight, not physically broke but it’s inop cause I tried build Anduril for it and now it doenst have working FW after I got in over my head with the HW setup and config stuff.

If anyone can help I’ve posted here in the FSM thread but this thread seems to be hotter at the moment, I’m sure I’m not the only one wanting anduril on their FT03! BTW the programming pads on the bottom of the driver work beautifully, now if only they would of used a standard pinout from an existing driver lol.

Group buy available for stainless steel bezel! Thread here

Page not found
The requested page “/budgetlightforum.com/node/66882” could not be found.

Link corrected. On my phone atm, copy and pasting the link doesn’t work, needed to add http://

Post #2219 - link to source code that should reveal the pinouts. Follow the header references carefully.

Does anyone mod this stock SST40 with dedomed SST40 ?

I see Kaidomain offers it : http://kaidomain.com/Luminus-SST-40-Dedomed-White-6500K-LED-Emitter?search=sst40

If someone mod already, what is lumen output, candela, some beamshots to compare with domed SST40 ?

Look at the previous page. No beamshots but there are numbers.

Just received my NW. I have to say this is a beautiful light and everything looks as it should on my brief inspection. I won’t open the bezel as I wouldn’t be able to do any work in there anyways given my very recent addiction. I don’t have my 26650 yet so I be doing a little playing with my Zebralight VTC6 battery for a bit.

The wait is over but I’ll keep a keen eye on this thread for information. Hope everybody else receives theirs soon!

Thanks Freeme

[quote=Th558]

Thanks I also need some lumen output numbers since dedomed version will have less lumens… Don’t know it is worth to upgrade to dedomed SST40 :frowning:

My sample will not always go to turbo on double click… Sometimes it just blink 2x green and nothing and sometimes it goes without problems. Also there is no chance that my light will go to strobo after double click from turbo… Does someone have problems like this ?

[quote=vidramon]

I thought of getting my NW de domed…not anymore. I talked to a guy who has modded thousands of lights,a chance for rings, ugly green tint shifts. Not worth LOSS of lumen and little gain in throw.My beam profile is so beautiful as is,NO artifacts and awesome tint. :+1:

You MUST program it to use the strobe. READ manual.STROBE is de-activated by default.

Change MCPCBs and Led, put in new xp mcpcb and White Flat 1mm got 636,000kcd 30s @10m using xtar 26650 7A protect battery at 4.13v.

What MCPCB did you use? Iirc you need a 26/28mm to avoid the reflector cup… I’ve been tempted but have been concerned about centering and FET blasting it.

28m MCPCB I have it two years ago but I don’t remember where I got it. I believe is one of my old light.

No worries, cheers :slight_smile:

Ah, they have them on BG:

https://m.banggood.com/Manker-28mm-Copper-MCPCB-XPL-XPE-XPG-Direct-Thermal-Path-Circuit-Board-p-1055392.html

I change to Mode set UI, to test.

My sample is doing 1725 lumens at about 9A with Sony VTC5.

My Maxtoch Sniper M24 which is much much more less amps spending 1.7A ( 2x cells in series ) and have smaller reflector also with 1350 lumens have clearer picture ( better visibility ) on long distances than FT03 which is more lumen, larger reflector, much more spending current, so in terms of that I’m not satisfied with this what I see and want to improve it, it is ridiculously for me that light that have better predisposition is worse. :person_facepalming: