FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Is freemes site currently down ? Everytime I click the link in the message I got it just says not available.

Hi can I get the code again? Im going for a second one.
Thanks!

NW code please.
TY

I want one but i don’t want to pre-order. I will put a de-domed XPG2 in it.

Thanks for code Freeme, ordered one NW.

According to koef3 SST-40 N4 has 5% higher intensity than XHP35 HI E2 while delivering 3/4 lumens.
With weaker cooling that could change and E2 is unobtanium.

Note that koef3 dedoming was not perfect.
This:

is perfect. :slight_smile:

Freeme, when will you send us codes?
Thank you

Banggood site works fine to me.

Perfect but broken. intensity specs mean nothing to me - I want practical usage in a real light, real driver, max capability of a driver/light mod, etc. Bench tests of LED's has useful good info, but specially for throw, you need something more.

With your site being down it won’t show the coupon code. It just shows the broken image icon.

Will one of these be needed to use 18650 cells or will a couple of O rings be good enough?

Interested! Can I still get a code for NW version? Nothing happens when I click the button on OP

Had to unblock my adblock and kill cookies to get it to work yesterday.
Then it worked.
Code was not showing in my PM so just did the Coupon: AFT03 $29.99 only $2 diff.

Hah, thanks Muto, that was my problem as well. Ordered!

Links in my previous mail have broken. PM me if you wish to have it resend. Thank you.

Still not working. I just got your PM.

Freeme, Code does not work when I go to check out. Please send code. Thanks.

What does it say when you enter the coupon?

For me it would say it can’t be used for wholesale orders. I had to create a new account.

800 sold and the 800th post!

“woo-hoo shake and bake baby”
-Ricky Bobby

Btw why does Banggood sales thread say its sold out when a, it hasn’t even been released yet and is pre order only and b, they’re still allowing additional pre-orders?

What’s the best battery type for this light? I’m assuming highest mAH rating from a reputable manufacturer but… should they be protected or not?

Appreciate everyone’s input.