FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

The Chinese New Year.

How long will this group buy be this time? As quick as Fireflies one or more like a month? My wallet still didn’t fully recover after Christmas :wink:

Good, At least now I have a time frame to start saving up. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to participate. I should be good in a week and a half.
Holiday over on the 15th right?

Interested

Interested in 2 please… thank you!

I'm interested - do I get a freebie because my name is on it as advertised?

Just learned of this one

Would a 21700 or 26650 cell be best for this light?

Any recommendations?

Since this is running a TA driver with my firmware, it should be a conventional FET+1 or FET+bank+1, so low modes are "regulated" by the 7135 amp regulators, while the higher modes on the FET are pure PWM or max we can get considering resistance. I don't think this is what you would want. It's still possible it's a buck or buck/combo or using linear regulators with wayy better regulation, but I'm doubting that.

Would be nice if Texas_Ace steps in on this thread with details of what he knows. Maybe it's not fully settled though which could explain the vagueness. Also he's probably not aware this thread even exists.

I found out the light exists from browsing "New Arrivals" on the BG site for Lights.

For batteries, 21700 or 26650 is a great option - use what you prefer. We won't know what's better/worse til it's available - hoping the fit is equally good for 21700 and for 26650's. 26650's now max at 5500 mAh (I think) and 21700's at 5000 mAh. The hottest cell would be the 21700 30T or 40T, but I prefer the 40T.

I am interested!

Yes please

Interested, i want one! =]

interested.

Interested.

When will we get the code?

After the Chinese New Year.

Yeah, but which one? :slight_smile:

Definetely interested. Need more usb-c charging in my Life! Plus throw on par with my d1s, and a longer run time :slight_smile:

Today!

That’s good news.

Preordered 2 NW.
Thank you