FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Ordered 1 NW. Will get another one in March.

@ Tom E.

So what are you using for a 21700 adapter for the FT03? PVC or something else that is home made?

Ordered one NW thanks Freeme

I would like to participate. Every time I come back here I get sucked in for a few days :slight_smile:

Hi, im interested to buy 1 NW astrolux ft03.
Please send me the freeme coupon.
Thanks.

Cheers!

Interested in a code! Thanks!

Dang! Good to see you here PD68!!

You mean in the future? Probably no adapter at all - I suspect it will be a tight fit length wise. But for every day use, I'd go with a 26650 anyway.

Interested in this. Thanks Freeme.

bought 1x NW !

Interested in 1x NW Astrolux FT03.
Coupon pls freeme… thx

I haven’t read a straight answer to this question:

Is the Neutral White 5000K Led offered in the Astrolux FT-03 a Luminus SST-40 led? If so, What bin is it?

Thanks!
AlexGT

Good question, sorry I can't help. freeme or anyone else here probably doesn't know yet either. It doesn't keep me from ordering one...

Interested in NW

Tom told me there are some questions about this light, I basically only did the driver but I can try to answer anything I can.

Banggood is not good about keeping me updated or in the loop. I did not even get a sample of this light, heck I thought they decided to not even make it until someone told me about this thread.

Is it FET+1 or FET+n+1?

It is FET + 1, they did not want to use a double sided pcb as they were worried about shorting so there was not a lot of choice.

SO who`s going to try a SST20 ??? in this

I would if I had one lol.

I think this light is, and will, get a lot of attention here. From what we know it has some nice features and true thrower size for a great price right now. Typical though of these Astrolux pre-sale interest threads, we get to the ordering phase with no reviews, no info on any prototype, etc. I guess it goes quicker, and cheaper, than the other methods and keeps the price down.

It looks like a really good host.

Is the switch built onto the driver?

Does anyone know the diameter of the driver?