FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

This one but hurry because there are only 10 left

Think'n first batch run was for 750, so additional pre-orders will get deferred to the 2nd batch. Hopefully if issues in batch #1, can be addressed in batch #2.

just ordered 1 CW and 1 NW

Thanks for the code

Ohh, it's you!

lol it is indeed

Keen to order one at this amazing price.

ordered one CW

I ordered 9 in CW

Just ordered NW :slight_smile:
Thank you

Interested for sure in a NW!

Up to 852 pre-orders now... Not bad for 5-6 weeks in, compared to the FW3A that's 21 months in for qty 2000.

WOooooah! :smiley:

Yes not bad at all but I will compared to LT1 with 36 months at 1200 …LOL

I hope they don’t start pushing them out the door.

Coupon code please, thank you

From multiple inputs, looks like they needed min 250 signed up for and the first batch was/is 750, and now I saw a date on the BG website in a question's answer of March 9th.

Still scary in that there's no prototypes, least not publicly reviewed or posted about? Certainly they are capable of getting a product out without going public, but we'll see.

After going through Fireflies order I don’t think there’s much that could surprise me.
Whenever I buy anything that is worth the fuss of complaining I always pay via PayPal so I don’t stress that much about receiving dead flashlight.
I mean, for this price it’s gonna be worth it just as a host really.
Might be as well the very last Astrolux I order, just like it was with Fireflies PL47 :slight_smile:

Hello, interested. Can I have the coupon code.
Thank you.
LL

Please send me coupon code. Thanks!!

Getting ready.