FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Do you guys know if I’ll need the extension tube if I’m running an 18650 or will it fit without one?

I think an AliExpress store already lists the Astrolux FT03, not sure how soon it starts shipping though…

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Astrolux-LED-Flashlight-FT03-SST40-W-2400lm-875m-NarsilM-v1-3-USB-C-Rechargeable-2A-26650/32976210706.html

I wonder if the Astrolux FT03 is also manufactured by Mateminco (similar to many recent Astrolux flashlights), and if so, maybe it may be called the Mateminco T03? (I tried a search for Mateminco T03 but didn’t come up with anything yet)

You don’t need an extension tube. (There isn’t one, not yet anyway)

It will fit 18650, 26650 and 21700 as is.

Edit: unless you mean 18650 to 26650 adapter, you probably need that.

Yes I meant the adapter. Awesome thanks

Any chance of the coupon code for NW?
Thanks.

Вот письмо продавца METMINCO. В ближайшее время мы выпустим новый фонарик MT35 Mini.

Он использует батарею 1 * 26650 (1 * 18650/21700 также будет работать) и ST40

Он имеет USB-порт типа C и аккумулятор NarsilM V1.3.

pre-order paid. thanks for the coupon code.

Please could I have the code for NW

Thank you

Can I have the code for the NW version, please!

Cheers

Interested in coupon for CW, thanks.

I am interested in a coupon for the nw version. Please, please :slight_smile:

Это хорошая новость.

Hi please pm nw coupon. Thanks

There will be one more ASTROLUX light for first quarter.

Please tell us more!

Hey freeme, are you still sending those discount codes? I haven’t received any message… :frowning:

Hey Freeme, what do you think about the chatter about Banggood issues? Any insight?

Давайте не будем забегать вперед, Вы даете нам возможность рассмотреть этот фонарик. Если 9 марта не отправлено, я отменю заказ. Я закажу на Aliexpress.

:smiley: :beer:

Spill the beans…!!!

interested in coupon also for the FT03