FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

CW order has shipped. I was order number 24.

freeme can we still order on your GB look like BG stop to take order now ?

Looks like receiving refund is a hell at banggood…Payed with paypal, so refund should take 1 day.After 1 week still no refund…
Answer from banggood:

After checking, we find that the delay is caused by negligence of our staffs. We have pushed them to do the refund already. Please kindly wait for another 48H

I think this was the last time I bought something from banggood

I ordered 2 CW on 2/13 and they’re shipped. I ordered a NW in March and that shows processing.

I heard they have resolved most of the manufacturing issues. I think preorder should reopen very soon.

That was 3 days ago,I guess it does not correlate with shipment of the light?

What about SHIPPING for people who ordered more than 1 month ago?

They are going to pre order more lights when they can not even ship ones from February 12,13,14?

I am still trying to be patient and remove this light from my thinking!!

I received a refund in February, which was processed within 3-4 business days. Shit happens in every major online shop. Important is how it ends. So stay cool. Or do you need the 30 bucks to get full this month?

They only have CW right now.

Refund is quite fast if you order has not been sent out, but please factor in weekends (lesser staffs).

[quote=freeme]

They only have CW right now.

Any idea when NW will ship? My order still says March 9.

[quote=pennzy]

My order still has March 9th also. They did email me[like others] and said it would be delayed.

I emailed them on March 10th[6 days ago] and asked them when it would be shipped?

NO RESPONSE. That is what bothers me. Things happen, GOOD customer service would get back to you.

On the other hand I realize WHO we are dealing with. This is NOT Illumns. Liionwholsale,Orbtronics, ect……….reliable, efficient USA companies with GREAT customer service!

Dang, should have known to order one in CW, instead I got two NW's... CW's though always seem to be faster or given priority.

To be honest…Yes!

The one I cancelled, was CW :weary:
Other one is NW :rage:

I should have ordered a cool white! :rage:

When you get your NW in August 2022,you will be happy it is NW!!! :laughing:

I ordered for aliexpress. There is also a delivery delay. Ali usually ships within 2-3 days. After waiting for 5 days, the seller asked for another 2 days to wait. Maybe in 2 days he will ask to wait again. And I already think that this is a bad model. They want to sell a large batch as long as there is no customer review. It seems that Chinese stores have agreed

No amount of wait will justify CW. :frowning:

My order status just changed to back ordered . How is this different from expected delivery Mar 9?