FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Nice to see that some of you NW guys have yours shipped. I ordered my NW on 2/14.

If you get a tracking number I would not focus on that. The few times I ordered from BG they were incorrect or inconsistent.

Hopefully you will have your lights by the middle to third week of April. :wink:

For me I'm usually 10 days to 3 weeks, usually ~2 weeks or less, in the off season - got dozens of BG orders over the years.

Real orders, no special/rush shipping but with tracking, order date/arrived date:

• Nov 22/Dec 01 (9 days)
  • Nov 26/Dec 07 (12 days)
  • Jan 29/Feb 21 (23 days)
  • Nov 11/Nov 25 (14 days)
  • Oct 29/Nov 13 (15 days)
  • Oct 01/Oct 15 (14 days)

This is ordered date, not shipping date even. It's rare for me to get a bad tracking # from BG, I'm pretty sure it happened, but rare occasion. For example, think it happened on one Q8, though I order over 10 of them on separate orders.

Lately I don't even bother adding tracking cost for shipping - they'eve been so reliable.

I wonder how the 5000k NW SST-40 tint will look like, I am hoping something like the 3A tint from Cree and no green tint, fingers crossed, Anyone remembers what Bin was the NW? I remember reading CW being N5 Bin but can’t recall the NW…

I ordered 2 NW and it looks as though they have shipped as well.

First (NW) shipped, second (CW) back order.

Dear Freme, I very interested. Thank you.

I received my refund last night.

Bigger reflector and smaller LED than the FT02 yet only a tiny bit more throw. Something isn’t adding up here.

Um, not really.

The XHP35HI is an optically smaller LED than the SST-40, and is a dedomed LED, while the FT03 uses a domed SST-40.

I just assumed the dome for the SST-40 was Off for MORE throw! I wish I knew how to mod it,It can definitely be improved in terms of throw.

I do have someone who will soup it up for me,I will leave it up to them to improve it.

Are you sure about that? I don’t know very much about the sst40 but it looks like the die size is a little bit smaller (2.00mm x 2.00mm) then the xhp35-hi (2.35mm x 2.35mm). Of course the sst40 does have the dome on it which makes the die size appear larger. If you shaved the sst40 dome you should get more throw, obviously. I still don’t know how it would compare to an xhp35-HI.

Output of the sst40, and die size, are right in line with the xm-L2 and xpl. The difference is the sst40 seems to handle higher amps and starts to pull away from those other two emmiters at 7A and goes to 9A or so.

The xhp35-HI is capable of higher output (2,500 lm) in comparison to a dedomed sst40 (2,000 lm). The sst40 with the dome on might have a similar 2,500 lm output, but you loose throw.

Note: These lumen numbers are raw with no losses from reflectors and lenses, etc…

Ordered on Feb 13. Still shows back ordered. NW version.

+1

Mine was preorder 210, if I remember correctly. It was Feb 13 at 09:42:02 PST.

I’m pretty sure I was in the first 50 preorders and I’m still on backordered

Please, could anybody who will get it measure inside diameter? I would like to know if there is enought place for my 26650 blue Liitokala battery, because they have a litle bit more then only 26 mm. Thank you very much.

The blue Liitokala should not be a problem. It’s not oversized. It’s the Shockli 5500 and KeepPower 6000 that’s a bit on the fat side.

Interested, thanks

I emailed them and asked them about the delay and when it will be sent,

Their response:

We are sorry to inform that due to the imbalance between supply and demand, our supplier has not delivered the item(s) below to us on time.

Item1: 1420116 Astrolux FT03 SST40-W 2400lm 875m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C Rechargeable 2A 26650 21700 18650 LED Flashlight[ Design;Natural white] ———— Out of stock now.

Predicted restock date: 2-3 weeks ( For reference only)

We are sorry for this delay. Would you mind waiting for it?

Like I said,should have it by my Birthday[June 4th]!!!

EDIT: Others before me are still waiting. I was about #260,a page or so BEFORE #300 SOLD was announced.

My order for my first NW FT03 shipped … yippee !!

Order Submitted
Feb/13/2019 08:05:27

Payment Confirmed
Feb/13/2019 08:05:30

Order Processing
Feb/13/2019 08:06:45

Shipped
Mar/25/2019 08:22:56

Just ordered my NW using the code from FREEME. I know it will be a long wait before it gets here, but hopefully there will be plenty of reviews to read to keep my interest and anticipation up.

Thanks