FREEME ✌ ASTROLUX FT03S SFH55 9300lm & FT03 SFT40 2200lm 1300m NarsilM v1.3 USB-C - ALIVE

Tracking number for mine says 3/25 “shipping label created, USPS awaiting item” on USPS site. No updates since then.

I was a 2/13 order, eastern us time. Nw emitter.

I got that from live chat. Has anyone received a NW yet?

Mine says the same thing…

I don’t want to be suspicious or paranoid but, Does your tracking number end with the digits “24”? I don’t want to find out we all got the same tracking number :laughing:

I just chatted w/ YVETTE and she told me I will get mine on November 27th!!!

Really,she was not much help,her answer was automated and NOT a specific date like Penzy[April 8th]

Here was her robotic answer which was basically the same info as the email I got 2 weeks ago!

Your order is out of stock, due to the fact that it is highly requested. We expect the new stock of this product to arrive around middle of April .
This restocked time is for only reference, and the specific time may be affected by some uncertain factors. Thanks for your understanding.

We totally understand your feeling and so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to prepare a 6% coupon for your next purchase as a sincere apology. Would you please accept it?

WHO CARES ABOUT A 6% COUPON??!! LOL!! That is the PA. sales tax prize!!!

So my comical prediction of it arriving for my Birthday on June 4th is NOT that far fetched! May not ship till the end of April and take 5 weeks to get here! lol!

They didn’t offer me anything.

I don’t even care about points or vouchers, I care about them just saying what is going on. If it’s late, fine, just say “we’re still waiting on emitters to arrive”, whatever, just some tiny peek behind the curtain.

Not sure if I believe Banggood!! I ordered 22 days b/4 you did and she just told me the middle of April w/ no specific date like you and at least 1 week later.

Not your doing or your fault,but if people who ordered 3 weeks plus After me get them before me, that will piss me off!

lol!! You think I care about 6 % discount?! That is a slap in the face! I would like my light BEFORE people who ordered weeks after me!

My modified lights are keeping me sane! this light is a great deal. a long wait and nothing special compared to what I use every night.

It is time to hit the hay!

Everyone Have a good night and we can all have night mares about are FT03!!!…OR dream about getting it before the 4th of July! :person_facepalming: :smiley: :beer:

I just wanted to report the Banggood item page no longer shows a Pre-Order count and instead has labelled the order button as “In Stock Alert”. This is the first time the site has shown the light as backordered for me on the item page. The button was previously just grayed out.

The page claims an expected ship date of April 8, which is the same date BG has quoted to others in recent posts. My order status is still “Processing”, so nothing has changed in that regard.

I just want to remind everyone that it’s just a light :wink: . I do understand why some folks are frustrated as they may be waiting long periods for refunds or have had orders cancelled with no explanation, but we shouldn’t stress too much.

I agree that the orders should be shipped in the order they were made, but I hope everyone can get their light soon and not worry too much in the meantime. :beer:

Yes, it will reduce throw. The extra lumens do add some throw distance, but the bigger led die scatters the light into a wider beam. The overall result is you lose throw.

Sst40 die is 2mm x 2mm
Xhp50.2 die is 4.82mm x 4.82mm (or is it 2.94mm x 2.94mm?)

The bigger die is naturally less focused or has less parallel beams.

You can see below that the bigger die just makes it hard to get all the light into a parallel beam.

It’s easier for me to think of it as the die size to reflector size ratio.

You can see that for a given reflector size, a smaller die will always have more parallel beams.

With a bigger die, you would need a bigger reflector to get back to more parallel beams.

Due to this ratio, the best throwers are usually small die/big reflector.

It gets a little more complicated because you also want the highest lumens in a particular die size. This is called its luminance. Certain leds have higher output for their die size aka luminance. XP-G2 are known for their high luminance as well as the CFT90. These leds are exceptionally good for making throwy lights.

Naturally, if you put a smaller die led into the FT03, smaller than stock, the throw should increase. The down side is that the hot spot size also decreases. So you end up with more of a pencil thin beam. It’s up to you as to what you prefer, smaller hot spot and more throw or bigger hot spot and less throw.

NW… my tracking ends in 089, got an update yesterday!

March 28, 2019, 11:14 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
LOS ANGELES, CA 90040

Even if the deal is pissing you of, there’s nothing anybody can do, shipping from China for Europe is always after USA ,not sure if it’s because the shipping companys fare,deal or volume of sales of the vendor,but it’s like this,doesn’t matter that you ordered first or last in these cases. It happened to me just the same with the GT , take it easy and enjoy the deal and the light when it will arrive.

Some of the first FT03 to arrive where in Australia and Europe.

The deal with the GT was that the USA had the biggest order so Lumintop shipped them out on a pallet which was fast and reduced shipping costs. A lot of the other countries had their lights shipped out in individual boxes which cost more and took longer. This was all due to the GT being such a large and heavy light which cost a lot to ship.

It seems like the FT03 is just being shipped out in individual packages randomly. Naturally the countries closer to China seem to be receiving their packages first.

My FT03 was totally glued on the head. It was a mess to open it. I heated the head up a couple of times and after some tries with a belt wrench it popped with a loud crack up. I own over 350 lights, but this was the difficulty bezel to open. Now the SST40 is sliced and good centered. Stock the led was not centered and the beam was horrible.

Robert

Nope. 97.

Clearly at the same amps, yes, the XHP50.2 will throw less, but in this light, the amps will not be same - the 3V XHP50.2 will ~ double the amps, from a pure amps increase, the throw increases. So how will the loss of throw and increase in throw balance out? We'll find out.

:+1:

arrived today, ordered 13 days before from Kaidomain (singapore to germany) :arrow_right: :email: :partying_face: . But my NW FT03 isn’t build yet :person_facepalming: .

What? Freeme said it will not glue why that change? :rage:

Yeah I really hope the bezel is not glued on all