✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF01S 15000lm Flashlight Group Buy - ENDED

Interested

Yes, they redid the entire light just to add this.

I think he’s asking if they are using the same Christmas colors as in the video. The pics in post 1 show a single color.

Jepp, that would be interesting. If they still mix colors, and glue the Bezel, I will not order the light.

Yeah, I figured that was what he was asking, that is what my reply was in reference to.

Since they started over on the light and delayed release by months just to do the rainbow AUXled’s, I kinda doubt they are changing it now.

Ordered sand 4000!

Ordered the very, very bright green with 4000k.
Thank you.

Tried to order the Q30 four pack with the plastic holder case but there was a $5.xx shipping charge. Ordered the 4 pack without the plastic case instead, free shipping. Go figure.

Order placed…silver 5000k + 30Q x4.

Thank you!

:sunglasses: :+1:

Ordered a Blue 5000k. Thanks!

I shouldn’t have ordered it so soon. I should have waited to see if the bezel is glued or not. I don’t support lights that are glued.

it is not glued last I knew.

Bam!!!just ordered mine, clear ano in 5000k. Thank you :laughing:

Thanks Free. Ordered 4000k (95CRI) & clear anodize.

Good to know! Hopefully that’s the case. I hate glued threads even if I don’t intend to mod the light. It’s the principle that matters

Ordered a 4000K in sand color. Thanks!

It wouldn’t make sense to glue it as they said the aux leds could be dimmed with a trimmer by the user as he likes it. If it was glued how could you access the trimmer?!

Any hint on the aux leds parasitic drain?
If they have the mcu running to continuously check voltage that may be a problem…

ASTROLUX Silicone Diffuser For Astrolux MF01S MF01 FT03 Flashlight DIY Camping Light Reading Light Signal Light

Group Buy Price: $1.99 (usual $4.99)

Group Buy Price: $2.99 ($4.99)

Coupon: FDIFF

MF01S Buyer Price: $1.99 ($4.99)

Coupon: Request through PM

Ordered, thanks.

If I don’t see any decently priced high cri light bulbs soon, imma just hang that MF01s upside down…