✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF01S 15000lm Flashlight Group Buy - ENDED

I’m sure someone will test this as they start arriving.

What is your thermal limit? How hot do you want it to get?

Ordered green 5000k now asked me if I wanted to wait.

i’m fine with the limiter kicking in about 20 seconds before the LEDs slide off the PCB, but is that 1k lumens or 9k lumens?

Hopefully thing weighs 4lb; having a hard time finding a replacement for my Convoy L6 that will run an XHP70.2 in basically direct drive until the batteries are exhausted without stepdown. Sure it’s only 7-8k but it holds it.

We have a crude database of similar sized lights so I would expect 4k-5k. It could be a bit more or less, especially more if the thermal limits are raised, but we won’t know for sure until it’s tested. I’m talking about the more efficient XP-G3 version. The SST-20 will definitely be a lower lumen value.

For the silver 4000K, I got a notification of expected restock on 3rd August.

Mines more than that…… although they are VERY VERY specific on the shipping time!

Expected Shipping Date: 2019-08-07 16:34:01

Doesn’t seem very specific to me…where are the milliseconds?

SpeedPAK tracking is showing me that my parcel already left China 11 days ago, more than a week before Banggood’s ‘estimated shipping’ date. In fact, it even left Spain before then, so I guess that buyers in Europe can expect their light any day now.

Still possible to get in n the group buy?
If so please send me what is needed.

Interested in getting this and diffuser (having a hard time choosing between this and the FT03…)

Why would you choose between this and ft03? They serve completely different purposes. If you figure out what you want to use it for, it should help you choose. But I’d say - get both!

Second that. You have to have a cheap thrower and excellent flooder.

Which FT03?
I got the XHP50.2@5700K and like it a lot and have a modded Trustfire TR-J20 (Mountain Electronics who had made a couple for others sold me the DD FET driver and gave me instructions, I did the mods) It does 15K@ 30sec dropping to 13K lumens continuously on 12 XMLs for 17 minutes without problems.
The batteries are expended at that point as it draws ~160 watts. I’d love to get some more efficient LEDs and some 32650s.
It weighs 1.28 Kg empty, 1.6 Kg / 3 lbs 9 oz with 3 JingKong (Jinsteel Energy) 4000mah ICR26650s and doubles as a club but I’ve had it for 3 years so I think I’ll order the MF01S@5000K in Silver. I wish it had the SST-40 equivalent of the SST-20 sized LH351D, if there is one.

I spring bypassed all springs with 20AWG.
The stock driver spring comes factory bypassed with a 24AWG and the stock carrier springs are double spring.

Astrolux?

Mateminco MT18S is the same as the MF01S

You can follow our instructions to bring down the price further. It should be valid for the next 12hrs.

Although i already have a Lexel modded Nichia MF01 that’s doing 13k and has multi colored GITD tape under the optic, i badly want this new one… But i need to read a few reviews before i pull the trigger. Eagerly awaiting feedback from the early adopters!

My 4000k blue was shipped today.

My purple shipped, I got a blue because I had like 2000 banggood points or something.