✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF01S 15000lm Flashlight Group Buy - ENDED

My Silver 6500k are shipped!!!

4000k blue shipped! :laughing:

Cool!

4000k Green shipped

Hi all, my virgin post…

This is really a great forum… And it is addictive into flashlight…

Was checking and monitoring about this product but processing time was 13 business days.

Can’t wait further… Proceed with my order. To my surprise, shipped within 24 hours. Guess they have replenished stock or batch production is out.

Sand 5000k shipped…

Welcome LTC! Stocks are scheduled to arrive this week and more in early August.

Thanks for the welcome freeme… being reading lotsa posts here and you are really helpful yeah… Great job…

Green 4000k shipped.

What is this?

I recognize the volts and amps, even though the volts are measured at rest and not under load, but what are the first 2 columns?

Oh yeah, who measured it and how was it measured?

The first column is probably candela readings, and the 2nd column is comprised of fully stable lumen numbers.

You think the MF01S out throws the D18? I was thinking it would be the other way around. I think Hank chose the narrowest angle lens possible for the D18 and packed them in by hand, whereas the MF01S uses a one piece lens. Maybe not a super narrow angle.

I would think the highest sustainable lumens would be much higher than what’s in column 2.

So it’s still confusing to me.

Yes. The specs do say so, and it makes sense.

The MF01 throws 54000 candela stock.

An MF01S FET driven and using much smaller died SST-20s makes the light much throwier than the MF01.

calculating the 1st column (candela into beam throw distance) gives: MT18S = 580 meters, D18 = 471 meters ; E07 XPLHi = 313 meters.

I wonder if the 2nd column refers to max regulated lumens?

quoted from here:
http://dq.tieba.com/p/6208546655

(some pictures of the MT18S vs D18 vs E07 are in the above link)

I wish I could get a translated version. You guys trust this reviewer? I have no idea who it is.

The site is just a forum post, so the results are likely uncalibrated, but possibly just comparable for his own test of the 3 flashlights.

my blue and purple lights both shipped.

Sand 4000K received today! :smiley:

1st column is candela. Second column might be ceiling bounce. Another review on that site showed the candela to be higher so I dunno if we can trust those readings.

I tried this, but I could only use the Discount Code or use Points, but not BOTH. On top of that, none of the Codes work in the app any longer- at least the ones I knew about.

However, my original Code PM’d to me by Freeme weeks ago DID work at the BG website only (still could not include Points for further discount). Decided to order a Blue one while they last if I don’t like the Red/Pink one I have coming (can always sell one of them).