✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX MF01S 15000lm Flashlight Group Buy - ENDED

None usually.

Aluminium is actually extremely reactive. Upon contact with anything except for mineral oil and denanodized water, it forms a very thin oxide layer which prevents any further oxidation.

That’s why if you deanodize using sodium hydroxide(drain cleaner), it won’t react much initially, but once the oxide layer is removed, the reaction will kick up a notch.

this is the official Mateminco MT18S specification

Freeme, Is the blue still available even though you say it is discontinued? BG lists it as in stock.

Yes, it’s still available.
The next batch of lights will not be done in those 4 colors. So whatever is in stock, is the last. Eventually those 4 colors will sell out.

Correct.

Thanks, ordered a blue one this evening just in case.

Lets be real, if people send the message that they want red, purple, blue etc and won’t buy unless they make these colors … guess what, they will make these colors again.

“Never to be made again!” is a common marketing trick to encourage people who are on the fence.

Anyone got their diffuser yet? Wondering what it looks like.

Well it makes the beam really floody and glows in the dark.

What do you guys think about my idea for a 21700 version of this light? Make the MF01S head and body a bit wider. Use smaller optics like the D18 and have more LEDs (32?) It should do close to 30k and 20k lumens high cri. Mateminco said it’s a good idea but it’s hard to get LH351Ds so only SST20s.

What I meant was, how the material look like is it a stretchable soft silicon that you have to stretch to fit the head?

Well it’s soft and feels like rubber. Doesn’t really stretch. You just push it on. You can squeeze it and it’ll just return to its original shape. It also work on the FT03 but you have push it extra to get it to stay on cause the head is a bit smaller.

Thanks for the infos.
I slept through the delivery today which is sucks the next planned delivery is on Monday. Gonna be my worst weekend waiting for Monday. Lol.

Just reviewing one now, 6500K, 15000 lumens bang on at ANSI.

Should the Aux lights flash on and off in lockout mode?

I am literaly just waiting for your review to decide if I should purchase this or not :weary: . No pressure XD could you compare it to the D18 including the size?

Thank you!

Took some AUX photos of mine, pretty neat looking in the dark actually.

You should be able to change aux leds to off/high/low/flash with 7c from off and 3c from lockout. The setting you choose is separate in lockout/normal I believe. At least, this is how it functions with my other aux anduril lights.

Guess I should jump in on the MF01S bandwagon. Freeme, may I have the GB code please?

Code will last at least another month. Price has revised.

To the people in the UK, how long did yours take to arrive after shipping? Mine shipped exactly a week ago and the tracking still showing nothing. All the other light I bought from banggood have taken about 5-7 days which is within the 4-9 day timeframe. The diffuser took about 8 days and that was with a slower 7-20 day service.