LUMINTOP FWAA (14500) Deals
Our Test Results
|LUMINTOP FWAA Flashlight Bundle||LUMINTOP FWAA 3*CREE XP-G3/ Nichia/ SST20 Andúril 2 14500 Flashlight||Sapphire Lens Upgrade - $3.36|
Group Buy Price: from $LOW
Freeme's Coupon: ND25F
Emitter: 3 CREE XP-G3 (6500K) / Nichia 219C (3000K/4000K/5000K) / SST20 (4000K) LED
Please take note:
1) Retail version has Lumintop logos and serial number(on the opposite) engraved on the head unit, and bunny logo on button.
2) Both 2-way s/s clip and cigar grip will be included in the package.
- Emitter: 3 CREE XP-G3 (6500K) / Nichia 219C (3000K/4000K/5000K@70CRI) / SST20 (4000K) LED
- Optic: standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: 1400 lm (XP-G3) / 1200lm (219C)
- Intensity: ~2250 cd ANSI throw ~95 m
- Firmware: free software called Andúril 2
- User interfaces:
-  Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.
-  STEPPED RAMPING UI.
-  MOMENTARY mode.
-  MUGGLE mode.
-  Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: one unprotected 14500 cell. Max length 50.5mm. Cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Switch: electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: approximately ~ 30.5 g without cells
- Size: 20.5 mm Ø head x - 70.9 mm length
- Others: stainless steel 2-way pocket clip
(updated on Apr 13, 2021)
Andúril 2 UI Chart(unofficial) Created by Lux-Perpetua
Full text based Andúril 2 User Manual Here