FREEME ✌ LUMINTOP Moonbox 3*XHP50.2 12000lm Flashlight Group Buy - ALIVE

LUMINTOP MOONBOX (2022)

3*XHP50.2 12000lm 21700(built-in ) USB Rechargeable Flashlight Group Buy

Group Buy Price: $1XX.47 (usual $229.95)

Freeme's Exclusive Coupon: MOONBOX

Specification:

ANSINEMA FL1 Moonlight Low Med High Turbo Strobe
Output 1.5LM 60 LM 400 LM 1000 LM 12000 LM 12000LM
Runtime 20Days 36H 6H 2H 30S+5.5H
Distance 225m(Max)
Intensity 12700cd(Max)
mpact Resistant 1.5m
Waterproof IP68 (underwater 2m)
Light Source 3X Cree XHP50.2 LED
Size 106*41*25mm
N.W. 240g
Power 102W(Max)
Working Voltage 2.8-4.2V
Battery 1*21700 Li-ion (Built-in)

Operation:

Package included:

• 1x LUMINTOP Moonbox
  • 1x instruction manual
  • 1x USB-C cable

Reserved.

I can see Mocarny’s picture in the woods :innocent:

Good to know it was tested in severe Poland’s conditions :wink:

I'm guessing the built-in 21700 cell is not removable...

If so, that's a lot of money for a flashlight with a nonremovable cell.

Severe conditions? He looks warm, dry and comfortable. :smiley:

Just say, “NO WAY” to expensive disposable flashlights. Too bad about the single non-replaceable cell. After the Nitecore TM10K blunder, I was surprised a company like Lumintop followed suit. There was also space for 2 x 21700 removable cells, in exchange for the minuscule capacity power bank function and frivolous display. :person_facepalming:

With chatter about another BLF light, maybe the basis for this one could be used to build a more practical 2 x 21700 version with removable cells at a far more reasonable price. That would fill a niche in a saturated flashlight market. Lumintop would be the obvious candidate…

That’s a CRAZY price , 3 x led = $15 roughly, 1 cell = $8 roughly where does the missing $180 go??? the housing and driver? :money_mouth_face: All I can say is this must be some sort of groundbreaking light to afford that rediculous price tag, I wouldn’t pay even $100 let alone $229!

Yeah, I would have preferred 2 21700 removable cells. Also, if they absolutely had to stick with using XHP 50’s, I would have gone with XHP 50.3 Hi with some tint options if available. You would still have the flood from the small reflectors, but at least you would squeeze out a little bit more throw. Anduril would be nice too, it has all the functions I use/need, don’t really care to learn yet another UI. As mentioned earlier, price matter’s.

Need more discount?

Yes, we hear you!

Cool design. But I will pass. The price is too high and I need the ability to pull out 21700.

I am not dismissing this light, seems interesting. but the idea on LT part to make the cells Built in (if this is the case), is disappointing. Difficult to buy a light when eventually the batteries will fail before any other aspect of the light does..

Oh, that's a great point. Plus, I was already trying to determine how to get this sort to install HI nuetral white emitters anyway. Could investigate the battery situation too lol

Sneak peek.

Interested!!! Very unique looking light.

Freeme, Nice to see you posting more lately!!!

This is a Nitecore tm12k with 50% less LEDs and a segmented LED display in place of the Oled display, but similar output. Hmmm….

I wish this uses 2x 21700 user replaceable like the Wuben X-1 with boost driver I would definitely buy. But this is just wasted potential.

This photo from 1Lumen shows the Wuben X-1 user replaceable 2x21700

I hope it gets updated at some point too.

I have to appreciate this comment.

I own the TM10K as well as the new Wuben X1. I’m basically the audience they want to sell this too.

I was really close, but I think I’m waiting for a review to decide it’s worth putting this kinda money into.

Keep in mind more emitters producing the same output means each emitter is operating at a lower current, which means better efficiency. Of course this assumes the driver efficiency is the same for both cases. Only drawback with more emitters, is that the optics are smaller resulting in less throw.

Looking at the spec’s it looks like it has 30 seconds of 12,000 lumens then drops to 400. I’d rather have a lower turbo with a higher level after the drop.
Looking at the mass of the light it is understandable, but marketing like this has me running the other way.