✌ FREEME - MEOTE FM1 LH351D (CRI90+) / XP-L HI (4980lm) / SST20 Anduril 18650 EDC Flashlight - ALIVE!

Will do.

Just unscrewed the head.
The copper is way larger than it looks, its actually the entire head, from 1cm below the driver all the way up to the MCPCB shelf! Nice!
The rear cap also has some mass to it.
Beautiful design and a really nice change to see such great build quality in this time of cheap crap.Havent even seen the aux leds properly either :slight_smile:
Well done mate.

i like everything about the light except the clip :frowning:

It’s weak and no good

I am a pushing for custom clip design(s) in future. A stiffer clip might be more suitable for for the heavy copper pill.

Any chance to see it beside a S41 and a D4?

Seeing it beside a FW3A makes me realize it is bigger then i expected… I guess i got spoiled with the D4 and FW3A compactness.

That would be a much better clip option indeed! Any Ti or Copper coming soon?

Not so soon but i believe MEOTE is capable of making them.

Any chance for clip like the reversible FW3A / O-light design?

I afraid it does not go well with the overall design.

I received mine today and wondered how exactly the “Volts” aux LED mode works. It seems to light up blue, green and red, but what are the exact voltage levels for the colors?

Battery check.

Blinks out the battery voltage per cell. Full is 4.2V, empty is
about 3.0V. The light blinks the whole-number digit first, pauses,
then blinks out the "tenths" digit. Then a longer pause, and it
repeats.
So for 4.2V, it would be "blink-blink-blink-blink .. blink-blink".

A "zero" digit is represented by a very quick blink.

Aux LEDs / Button LEDs
----------------------

Some lights have aux LEDs or button LEDs. These can be configured to do
different things while the main emitters are off. There is one aux LED
mode for the regular "off" mode, and another aux LED mode for "lockout"
mode. This allows the user to see at a glance whether the light is
locked.

Aux LED modes typically include:

- Off
- Low
- High
- Blinking

To configure the aux LEDs, go to the mode you want to configure and then
click the button a few times:

- Off mode: 7 clicks.
- Lockout mode: 3 clicks.

This should change the aux LEDs to the next mode supported on this
light.

If the aux LEDs can change color, there are additional actions to change
the color. It is the same as above, but hold the button on the last
click and then let go when the desired color is reached.

- Off mode: 7 clicks, but hold the last click.
- Lockout mode: 3 clicks, but hold the last click.

Abstracted from

https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~toykeeper/flashlight-firmware/fsm/view/head:/ToyKeeper/spaghetti-monster/anduril/anduril-manual.txt

Thanks, I read the code and figured out that it's blue >= 3.8V, green >= 3.3V and red < 3.3V.

https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~toykeeper/flashlight-firmware/trunk/view/head:/ToyKeeper/spaghetti-monster/anduril/anduril.c#L2253

My tracking still hasn’t updated since 4-26 “Shipment information sent to FedEx”. Cautiously hopeful that it will just appear in my mailbox some day, but I’ve had this experience with banggood where they mark something as shipped even though it hasn’t been. That resulted in filing a chargeback claim and swearing off ordering from banggood. This group buy got me to take a chance on banggood again, but I’m having flashbacks to my last BG encounter. Maybe shoulda just bought a KR4…

Still no updated for mine since 5/4.

Mine is traveling by train and was last seen two days ago in Malasevic station, Poland… Order placed April 14. :person_facepalming:

how u know its going by train? maybe all orders to europe go by train then… can explain why it takes so long for tracking to update. i only have 1 hit so far from may 15…

I had three items on order with BG and got concerned that none of them seemed to be moving, so I stopped ordering and waited. Two of the items have shown up this week, one took three weeks, and one took four weeks to get here. My Meote should therefore be with me in a week.

I am more confident now, as delivery times have proved quite acceptable and pretty much what BG usually achieved.

See this 2016 news article:

You might want to watch my review before ordering the FM1, I have 2 and they are both really really bad.

Could you summarize what’s wrong with it or post a link to your review?

I cannot find your review on your YT channel…