FREEME ✌ NIWALKER ETmini V1 & V2 OSRAM PUSRA1.PM Flashlight Group Buy >>> ENDED

Majority of the manufacturers will do the same thing too.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I think that the support rep said “not Carclo” to try discouraging me from changing the optic. I’ll also be interested to hear about battery tube compatibility. I’ll ask as well.

EDIT: Here’s the link to the GITD inserts offered, where Carclo is confirmed: LINK

V1 has two single reflectors. V2 has one single reflector and one triple TIR, with more lumens output. This is the reason for the cost difference. Bummer about the price jump, though. I got my ET2 V2 for $36. But it’s black. I wouldn’t mind spending $8 more for a color. Presently it’s just $3 more from the black option.

Niwalker might mass produce it later.

Thanks for that. Is it the same threading as the silver battery tubes they already offer? Whether they make the tubes in the various colors will probably depend on how popular the light is so looking forward to trying mine and seeing how the tint, UI, and beam quality compare. Kinda ugly with the 18650 tube though, makes my DT8 look beautiful.

Please take note that ETmimi tube is for 20350 size, not 21700.

I got a response back from NiWalker:
“Yes, the 18650 and 21700 battery tubes offered are compatible with the ET2. There is only silver.”
LINK

Raw aluminium tube is for ET2, not ETmini.

I have no problem powering up the light but tube is not exactly 100% compatible imo. Apart from the mismatch color, body proportion looks a bit awkward too.

Just saw the price of an 18650 (silver) tube on Niwalker web site: US$17.90 plus taxes. This is about half the GB price of ET Mini V2!

Next time, please include such an interesting extension tube in a Group Buy package. For the time being, I will just enjoy my cute (but very short) MiniMax. :smiling_imp:

This is one hell of a ugly flashligh. Definitely not for me. Shitttt!!!

You registered this account just for rant?

https://budgetlightforum.com/user/39899/my-posts

Are we surprised, Freeme? lol.. If its any consolation it looks like the started with Acebeam bashing then just picked the Niwalker out of random haha.

---------

Are the pills of these lights interchangeable? Was that a thing for Niwalker before my time here? :)) i would be interested if i could switch between triples and reflectors easily, like without serious modding or buying all of the components individually. unless i'm mistaken and that was not an option before either?

FYI, in case anyone is considering a NiWalker ET mini V1 or V2… the parasitic drain is rather high. From a full charge, simply off or in electronic lockout, you’ll be lucky to have any power left in 4 weeks. It’s really bad.