[Freeme-QuickGB] Lumintop Tool25 XP-L HD/ Nichia 219 CT 2*AA EDC Flashlight Group Buy - ALIVE!

I received an email today from Bangood…your item is out of stock at the moment. You can pick one of three solutions

I chose “wait” and I was taken to a calendar where I picked a date in the middle of July to “wait” until. I did this because of Freeme’s above response, but is this a normal Banggood procedure? Is the light actually out of stock and I just preordered behind a ton of people, or is this light just not yet with Banggood and they always do something like this for lights that are “out of stock?” Does this also mean that if the light does come into stock that I have to wait until the date that I picked in the middle of July to get mine shipped to me?

sigh

I received an email today that states it is out of stock.
I check the site, I’m on back order.
I have no option to wait, I only have “apply refund”.

Last time I tried to get a refund from BG, I ended up with store credit 4 months later.

This makes me wonder if they had any units on hand at all.

I got the same email and was able to choose ‘wait’, but no calendar option asking me how long I’m willing to wait.

EDIT: just saw that I received the same email from BG again. Seems that I missed the calendar thing & ‘confirm’ button earlier on. Hopefully I did the right thing by choosing 10th July.

Here is a puzzling fact…
According to my order status, exactly 3 hours after I placed my order, it was placed on backorder.

Me too. It took several tries to select the wait option and then select a date from their drop down calendar box. Their website was acting very slow.

It is an auto generated mail. It happens most of the time for new or preorder items.

If you are willing to wait, just ignore the alert and they will ship your order once stock arrives.

interested

Please see below from Banggood. :frowning: . I chose wait.

_“Dear dude,
Thank you very much for your order from Banggood.com.

1 item in your order 6799*7 is out of stock at the moment.

Following is the item out of stock in your order.

We apologize for this unexpected delay and would like to offer you three solutions: change product, wait for the arrival of product or apply for refunds. Please select your preferred option by clicking on the following button as soon as possible considering that this link will expire in 1 day.“_

Yep … I got the same email today.

I ordered on June 12 … go figure.

I haven’t received such an email yet. Was today your expected ship date? I placed my order on June 16 with an expected shipping date of June 26 listed under order information, and I suspect that once that date is missed the automated email will be sent to me at that time.

interested in 1-2

Ditto. Picked July 17th.

NOTICE

Not so good news for 219CT buyers.

Despite multiple requests for tint confirmation before GB, we were still presented with incorrect information.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

First batch of Tool25 is fitted with XP-L 500lm Cool White LED.

Please proceed with order cancellation if you only wish to have Nichia High CRI option.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Q: Will 219CT available later?

Ans: Maybe, that is no news for 219CT stock yet.

We update this thread when it is made available.

Q: What is available now?
Ans: CREE XP-L CW version is available for preorder now at same price.

Can anyone tell me how to CANCEL my BG order?
Couldn’t find any cancel options on my order page.

It is either on My Order page (last column) or you could leave a mail through Live Chat or customer Service.

thanks

Not a problem. I have a sack full of Oslon Square 2700k 96CRI LEDs looking for homes :smiley:

XP-L HI is available for preorder now.

Could I please have the coupon code.

Will they offer the optional mag tail like the smaller version?

thanks

I don't think so.