[♛ FreemeGB] ASTROLUX FT03 XHP50.2 (3V) 4300lm 735m 26650/ 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - SHIPPED!

It came with a cable, right? Are you saying you don’t have any 2A usb adapters?

Interested, Thank you.

No usb-c cable included. I was considering buying some, but I’ll wait until I have another device which needs them. I’ll charge externally for now.

Please, send me coupon. Thank you.

mine doesnt work either, have a samsung s10 and tryied that cable usb-c nothing happens… not sure why ? kinda useless for a light to have this usb port but it doesnt accept a regular phone cable ? im confused…

I actually ended up ordering some usb-c cables. Hopefully they work.

Mine was marked shipped to USPS on 8-11, but no arrival in US yet.

Taken from FT03 manual

Notice: When battery is over 4.0v, it cannot be charged by type-c usb port because of the protection of charging chip, it can be charged continuously from low voltage to 4.2v (Do not unplug the cable, or it cannot be charged when plugging in again if battery is over 4.0v)

Ordered Yesterday. Thanks a million

That’s quite unusual, I’ve never heard of a device work like that.

I'm in for 2.

Which shipping method did you use? Should be here soon if US priority direct. Mine took 11 days total to Illinois.

Code please

Sent.

Code, please.

Interested, Thank you !

I ended up getting these 3 in 1 wires. Two 1 foot wires and two 3.3(?)ft wires for $10 on amazon. Lightning, micro-usb, and usb-c all in one. Hopefully they hold up. They only support charging not data transfer.

The light will seemingly do full output if a battery is in it while you have it plugged in. However, it puts out a lesser amount if no battery is in the the tube. Maybe 150-200 lumens.

I downloaded some random lux meter app for my iPhone. With vapcell 5900 mah at the top of the ramp it was 320. Turbo showed 430. Highest lux without battery was 99(or 90, I forget). I tried to control for variables. Distance from wall and phone position were about the same for each. Not an accurate assessment I’m sure but a very rough estimate I guess.

How would this translate roughly to lumens? If such an estimate is possible.

Ordered one ! Thanks Freeme :+1: !

Highest off of direct USB power, no battery

!!

Unplugged, top of ramp

!!

Unplugged, turbo

!!

My camera skills and equipment(iPhone max s) are lacking but the usb power mode may actually be a few hundred lumens.