[♛ FreemeGB] ASTROLUX FT03 XHP50.2 (3V) 4300lm 735m 26650/ 21700/ 18650 Flashlight - SHIPPED!

No one has seen glue so far.

Is it still possible to get a code for the light?

Thanks. Orderd FT03 and SS Bezel
Can someone tell me the MCPCB diameter?

Yea its custom i have it written some where in the thread back ages ago or maybe its in the SST40 thread its either 26 or 28mm i can’t remember exactly but i think its 26mm. The reflector hole opening is huge like 18mm. if i remember correct. That being said you can make a 20mm MCPCB work. \

Meh i was close lol

• Gasket size is 23mm overall
  • Reflector is 62mm (outer ) Looks almost 60mm inner
  • Bottom opening in reflector is 18mm
  • MCPCB is 28mm
  • Lens is 65mm
  • Driver 30mm

Thanks everydaysurvivalgear!
Bottom opening in reflector is 18mm That is extremly huge. So without the right centering ring it will be a pain to center a led.
28mm MCPCB. Had hoped for something a bit smaller. Like a standart 20mm. But i will have to check if i can make it fit.
To bad there are no 3030 boards in this size.

Apparently Banggood has a 28mm 3535 board, Maybe you can make that work?

It does okay the way it is, I got like 234kcd stock and 340kcd with a sliced dome on the SST40.

https://ebay.us/J6rPDf

I’m not a shill, just thought I’d share this US based deal. Arrived fast.

I picked up these vapcell 5900 26650 for $16.99 on eBay. Nice case too. Fit 2x 26650, and 1x 18650,14500, 10440. Actual shipper was mahbattery.com

I’ve been told these are the Shockli 5500 mah but just relabeled. Cheapest I could find them.

I also somehow got a $5 coupon so I snagged some 4200 mah 26650 for $10.99 that are still on the way. Maybe they will give even more lumens. Albeit with loss of runtime.

FT03 is still in transit but USPS has it marked as “expecting package” as of August 8th.

Coupon code, please, freeme?…

Ordered… thx freeme…

Okay, i thought missed your earlier msg. [quote=freq] Ordered... thx freeme... [/quote]

all good…

Ordered one. Thanks.

Code Please :smiley:

The USPS should have it marked as "exciting package".

Ordered cw, thanks.

Exactly! :smiley:

Got an update on shipping. I chose US priority mail.
Ordered 8/7, as of 8/16 early AM it was about 40 miles from me and being transferred from a shipping partner to USPS. Hopefully I get it in the next few days!

Thank you for your support!

Just got my light. The only usb-c I have is my laptop 45w power supply. It doesn’t seem to work with the light. Awesome flashlight overall.

I just received my FT03 XHP50.2 5700k. Played with it a bit with a (Liitokala?) INR26650-50A baby blue.

Amazing light for the price!

One thing though is the spill/corona tint shift that’s all over the rainbow, with a very yellow center ring and a very blue/purple outer flow… The hotspot itself has a slight donut shape. Not very noticeable really.

The USB charging definitely puts this light in another category, the rechargeable objects/tools. Drop a reliable cell inside and forget about it, like whatever battery is inside your phone. Recharge anywhere. Use it. Anybody can do that. And it is so convenient.

Imagine you had to open up your phone, pull out the battery, place it into a special charger, set a few options, keep an eye on the device while charging, get back the cell when done, don’t drop it or mishandle it, put it back in your phone the right way, put back together your phone, boot it up… each time your phone needs charging?

USB rechargeable lights makes high performance lights much more accessible to a wider user base and i’m glad about it. These make great gifts IMO. That’s assuming the internal charging circuitry is reliable. I’ll sure want to hear about the FT03 instance.

BTW: i tried the batteryless FT03 running off the USB port through a USB monitor plug. It behaves a bit funny but i do manage to ramp up to .6A under 5V on the USB monitor. It does produce a very decent amount of light - nothing i would call faint. Sometime not. It will step down to a rather low but still useful .06A. Sometime it blinks three times (LVP?). Not sure whether the cable and USB C adapter are reliable too. I would need to try with other cables - a native USB C one for instance.

Hi, can I get the code too please :slight_smile: