[♛ FreemeGB-AUG] Yootoo SD1 960lm/ SD2 1000lm (21700)/ SD3 2000lm/ AMUTORCH X10 2500lm Flashlights - ALIVE - frm $9.50

@freeme any idea what is going on with the SD2 5000k version?

Mine still hasn’t shipped, it was originally supposed to ship 2 weeks ago but Banggood have changed the “processing time” several times already and I have just noticed that today they have removed the 5000k option and replaced it with a 4000k option!??

Has anyone else ordered a SD2 5000k from BG?

Sounds like manufacturer has made some changes on this model. Do give me some time to check with BG.

Interested in all of them.

Thank you freeme, much appreciated.

Same here, SD01 and SD03 shipped 23oct (would not mind receiving them btw), SD02 backorder to this day.

I ordered the SD1 & 2. They should ship soon. Given the choice, I would have picked the 4000K.

Hi freeme,

Order placed for SD2.

Freeme, I ordered a 3rd light, an SD2 in 4000K.

I ordered 4 SD1 lights. For some reason my order isn’t listed as processing anymore and asks me if I want a refund
The sale page for the flashlight says “Ships in 1 to 3 days”???
Are they backordered? I contacted Banggood and asked, but they said they have technical issues and will have to email me later.
I clicked on refund and it just gives me an error lol.
The not processing is the only thing that’s bothersome.

Decided to request refund for first order. Page shows this when I hit the submit button: The refund system is upgrading, please try again in 6 hours.

We'll see...

Let me find out.

Thank you!

I made another order of different items and it shipped a day later.

I also went through the Contact Us maze of filters and sent an inquiry a few days ago but no response. We'll see.

got mine SD1 today

only work with flat top battery

SD3 is supposed to arrive today, will let you know my first impressions.

Could you post some pictures, or a mini-review?
I am eagerly waiting for mine, I plan to swap a 95cri SST20 in it, and it would be gread to know what kind of driver and MCPCB it uses.
I’d order it in advance to save some time.

My 5000k SD2 is stuck in processing as well. 4000k would have been my first choice, but not an option.

@freeme, have you heard any news on the 5000K SD2 yet?

Mine is now showing as “Back Order” :frowning:

They told me yesterday that 5000k is not happening for the forseeable future via chat.
Had my order changed to 4000k.

Sucks that they did not reach out, had to contact them and chat took forever to get started but the agent was good once connected.
Took a while because of translation but good overall.

They still show the SD1 model in 5000k as in stock but I need the larger model.

I was guessing it would be something like that.

Thank you very much Muto.

I canceled the order with SD1 & 2. Still have another order for SD2, 4000K... processing. Been waiting to chat for an hour now.