[♛ FreemeGB] Fireflies PL47 Gen II 4*XP-L/ Nichia/ SST20 Hi CRI 21700 Right Angle Flashlight - ENDED

My apology guys, there has been a miscommunication regarding final product color. FF has confirmed that they will launch PL47 in FULL black and FULL champagne colors this morning. If anyone prefers the dual tone combination, let me see if I could persuade them to produce a small run of it as "limited colors".

Champagne for me :+1:

1 Champagne XPL HI 3A, 1 Black 219B, maybe another Champagne if a minus green filter can be used for the SST 4000k. I’ll dual tone them myself.

If I had a Black and Tan one it would match the clothes I wear pretty much every day. If I had a pink and purple one I could use during Easter and lent. I could use the black/yellow/green one when I go to Jamaica. If people don’t like the black/tan they can always get a tan/black one, switch components to make an all tan and all black. Sell the one you don’t want. If the light is black people want white if it was white they want black

Interested

Thank God, yep count me back in

I want 2-tone…just like me! I’m a little bit country & a little bit rock & roll. I wouldn’t mind champagne & blue

Any chance this would slip in to the holster from a zebralight headlamp?

1 x black cree xpl hi v3 CW
1 x champange cree xpl hi v3 NW

Looking forward to seeing how well thay cope underground :laughing:

Interested Cree XPL Hi V3 NW.

interested

I would also like to see what a head bands looks like

its say FROM $48 but what will the price range be as far as I can tell there will be 5 options in 2 colours totalling 10 options this is if colour of body has a bearing on price too….

The prices are all listed at Fireflies’ site. Add $6 for Nichia and $12 for xpl hi. Not sure about colors, but might not be any price difference there.

BRILLIANT!!!

Interested.

Interested. Will there be a coupon available?

Interested.

I am interested as well.

What would be the best battery to get the most lumens out of this light? Sony VT6A and Samsung 30T look pretty good, but I haven’t been paying attention to 21700’s until now.

Interested