[♛ FreemeGB] Fireflies PL47 Gen II 4*XP-L/ Nichia/ SST20 Hi CRI 21700 Right Angle Flashlight - ENDED

Every time Ive payed for a subscription service like that Paypal has listed as such on the transaction though. I think its different when its a one time purchase of goods.

Isn’t that sacrilege?

And once you’ve defiled your 219B shrine, is flashing an un-throttled firmware actually such a burden?

Aren’t we all holding out a slim hope another 3v emitter that crushes the 219B in efficiency/output with the same great tint and CRI comes along in the next few hours… months… decades… our lifetimes? :weary:

I’m hoping for a 3v XHP70/50

Nice.

I bought two, late October.
I haven’t received any shipment notification yet.

Am I the last one?

mine hasn’t been shipped yet … :weary:

anyone from Europe got a shipping notice ?

nope…uk none same with colleagues…no comms at all.

I live in New England, ordered October 28 and got the CA tracking notification on November 22. Never got a notification from China though.

I ordered on 10/29 and haven’t received a shipping notice yet, so… maybe Valentines day?

I do understand that they are being put together as needed BUT this has become a bit of a joke now….May be he should have had a LIMIT too how many in group buy (lets not forget this is on two forums I believe) so now we are all waiting patiently(ISH) for these… What would make a difference for me is some COMMUNICATIONS for flirefly…Honestly thats all I need to be satisified….

I ordered two. On 18.11. I got the tracking numbers. Since then, nothing has happened in tracking, the number is not yet known.

Nothing here either… :frowning:

C’mon FF give us an update…!!!

I live in the states and purchased a 219b in champagne soon after the group buy started and have yet to receive any shipping notification either.

Edit:

Mine was purchased on October 28th.

His faq says he ships via china or hongkong post, this is the shipping partner. So when he gets around to it he drops at a hub. “Acceptance” means they have the item in the computer. At some point it gets put on a container ship and heads (if us) to a CA port, most probably. All those giant containers have to be unloaded/ sorted then it gets transferred to usps, “usps awaiting item” i dont know if these boxes are gonna be epackets or not. Epackets come quick, but in my experience are very small packages. I would think pl47 will be in a ~4”×3”×1.3” box. Probably too big for epacket especially if you bought more than 1. I have gotten epackets in just days before. Boxed orders from china in as little as 10 days as much as 2 months, though. I should hope we should have item in hand 2 weeks after shipment notice.
Edit: i am in US, east coast. This is regarding my experience, with purchases from china.

No can do. That will be another Chinese holiday. I forget which

Another message from bank, it’s about paypal trying to withdraw money to pay for fireflies, 3rd time :person_facepalming:

You’re making me nervous so I logged into Paypal just to be sure. Only one charge to FF-Lights :+1:
But holy cow, I have spent way too much at Banggood, Gearbest, Mountain Electronics, Illumination supply, HKEquipment, Texas Ace, International Outdoor, Amazon (Miboxer, Sofirm, Lumintop, Rofis, & Wuben) and Aliexpress. :person_facepalming:

Interessted, hope to get a code

Nah. Hard part is over. I dont know about you, but my package will arrive on dec 6 right around 4pm. At which point i will probably have to take the mutts out for a stroll. Then i will have to take stock and decide which of the three lites will get primary duty. Or if i gotta stick with a zebra, and gift’em.

Stop posting your non-payment issues here and making it sound like the seller’s fault, contact your PayPal. Paypal takes from your secondary source when your primary source fails. You probably didn’t have enough to cover the initial payment. This is your fault. Prove me wrong! Let us know when you actually contacted Paypal and did something more than read a message.