[♛ FreemeGB] Haikelite MT09R 3x XHP70.2 25,000lm & 3x XHP35 Hi 6500LM Flashlight Group Buy -【 ACTIVE 】

Is the small FET U4?

Correct.

I will try it next week with the small first. If it not work I will replace the big to a new one. I still have some of them.

I would be interested in a Haikelite MT09R XHP70.2 depending on price. Is the group buy still open? If yes, please send me a PM.

The Group Buy is long over. Nowadays you should check with Freeme about coupon codes to get a good price.

Yes,thank you, I have seen some good prices and coupon codes. But maybe I will wait if Astrolux MF03 comes in neutral white.

Untrue. Anyone can contact me for lowest price.

Yep, I changed my post.

I was thinking about the first group buy through Haikelite Official USA. This thread is the second group buy. I got my threads mixed up. My bad.

I raised the output leg of U4 small fet that common with led- but the leds still glow. Now I will try to replace the big fet again and trying to apply less heat as before.

Replaced the big fet with a new one and the situation is completely the same. All leds have a very little glow but one die of one led is a little brighter.

I have a couple Lexel T/A 6v FET/7135 Narsil drivers in different lights that the emitter glows when off. I was told that it was due to the even lower Vf of some of the 70.2’s that are sensitive to this “Leakage” ?

Meh I call it locator level/mode… I also have 2 XHP35 HI lights with Mtn. Buck Drivers that have locator mode too. I lock out all e-switch lights any way’s not big deal to me…anymore… :smiley:

I remember it being that the 7135 chips are not rated for such high voltage (max input voltage 7v) and would sometimes leak some current past. The Raven Claw were the best and rarely leaked, but the Sailboats were not as good. Once the Raven Claw became hard to get the drivers switched over to resistors which did not have this problem. Both ZozzV6 and Agro have these newer resistor versions.

I don’t know about some 70.2 being more sensitive than others.

In my MF02 I have an older driver with 7135s. All are raven claw versions and it is also glow when off.

Yep, this is why it was changed to resistors. They cost more than the 7135 chips, but they don’t leak current.

In theory :smiley:
BTW I can live with it. My MT09R drains 0,2mA current with switch led on and glowing main leds when the MCU go to sleep.

Yeah, I am not sure why it is happening on yours. Although it is obviously not using much power as 200ua was about what the driver pulls by itself with the side switch IIRC. That small of a drain could be left over solder flux allowing a tiny amount of current to pass through.

Also for the record the 7135’s themselves are a bit more then the resistors themselves. But when you add in the extra components like the second FET ect then the price pretty much balances out.

Hi, interested in both model.
pls put me up for both. Thanks. :+1:

In my case the “glow” is 100 lumens or so…

Wow, that is not right.

It is using the stock FET from the “red” driver correct?

That would be my first guess as to the issue as it was not the FET I specified for the driver.

Correct. However my skills are too low still to attempt desoldering that light, so I won’t be able to debug that…