FS D4kTi raw, amber switch 519a 4500k domed $80 ppff USA ---- final price drop !!!

The only reason I’m selling this is because I got the wrong back light color on the switch.

I have a few other emisar lights, all warm on the switch back light. I can’t have the mismatch, its driving me crazy.

I paid $96, selling for $80 shipped,lower 48 ppff.
I took it out , turned it on and put it back in the box.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cGu8UO_Y1rb-ij4dwPMptX9UsV_7g5R8

As soon as this sells I’m ordering the exact same light with a warm backlight…ill also de-knurl my new light

Single channel btw

Price lowered to $80

That is a really good deal on this light, someone should snap it up. I would myself but although it’s functionally superior I’ve just never liked the look of the copper head on ti. Someone may want to know…it’s the standard driver, not boost, right? Assuming by price.

Yes it is.

Im bummed it hasnt sold

Thanks for the bump

I’m yer huckleberry:-) Please advise paypal address and I’ll send the money over along with my address. $80 is more than fair.

1 Thank

Message sent

Sold pending funds

Funds sent, let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks!

All set. Ill get this out to tomorrow!

Thanks!!!

1 Thank

Item delivered Monday

…and it’s beeaautifullllll:-) Not just sayin’ that because I’ve been drinking…although it doesn’t hurt of course.

Thanks! I suspect I’ll be the envy of the candlepower forums for at least 5 min. Regardless, you packed it near pro quality (better) and shipped fast (er). Thanks again!

Excellent news!
I never rest until I hear that the buyer is happy. I can now email Hank for the same light in Warm switch…

I miss having that D4K here already

Enjoy!

1 Thank

I replaced the D4k

And modded it just a little bit…

curious: does “warm white” look as yellow in person as it does on this D4K order page photo?

Not quite as yellow, no.

More of a heavy vanilla color?

1 Thank

No, it does not. Also keep in mind that the white switch emitters are not the same brightness (there are 4 in the switch and basically each one is slightly different in brightness). While this is a cosmetic thing I wouldn’t order the switch in warm/cold white again - it looks a bit weird.

1 Thank