FS: LAST CALL! 7G2CS dedomed XM-L2 notigon, BLF SE-X6 CW, Titanium 520nm Lasers, L10 Hosts, PBS Cube, Optics, etc....

Everything listed…….if it sells I remove it from the OP text

One laser sold and I marked it sold, forgot to edit the post to remove it but will tonight

Just wondering if you have shipped out the SL3 and the Orange L10 body yet?

Again sorry for the delay, never got notice of payment from PP but they are boxed up and ready to be sent out first thing.

Anyone else wants to make a quick purchase can get their items added to the pile of stuff being sent out

Wish I had the cash for that Mini Sabre... Surprised only one laser sold so far

Your telling me……driver and diode alone on that one is $140. All the lasers are a steal IMO since they are the cost of parts alone or LOWER! Plus these never get use since they are display items

I would make an offer, but I would not insult you with what I have for play money at this moment. I've roughly priced out a 462nm, and that's more than a fair price

What diode is in there?

M462 driven at ~600mA

Blue & Orange Hosts - SPF

Green & Black Hosts - SOLD

Red MiniMag UV - SPF

OP is always updated with what is still left. If its sold, its removed to keep everything clean and updated :slight_smile:

pm sent

All PMs replied to

A few people interested in various lasers so jump in now or miss your chance on any of them. Not holding items for people, first with cash gets them. If you want to take the risk items will still be here when you have the cash then thats up to you but things are selling quickly. All remaining items have at least one party interested in them so act now

Batteries are coming up for sale after these items sell

Going to the post office tomorrow so purchase tonight and it goea out first thing tomorrow. Only a few items left but still great deals.

Surprised at all in the interest in the lasers, esp 462nm but yet no one jumping yet. Dont wait, they wil sell and you wont get the chance to buy another one of a kind laser at these prices, especially the 462nm since parts alone cost more then the selling price. Other two are set at price of parts

What battery does the 462nm use?

462nm - 2X 14500
520nm - 2x 17500
638nm - 1x 18650

I have some of each if you need to purchase some

I got tons of 18650 and 18350 but no 14500. Sending PM.

Purchase the 462nm or 638nm and I’ll throw in free batteries for them - 48 hours only sale

What LED is in the X40, XM-L or XM-L2?

XM-L2, not sure if they even made a XM-L version :~