FS: LAST CALL! 7G2CS dedomed XM-L2 notigon, BLF SE-X6 CW, Titanium 520nm Lasers, L10 Hosts, PBS Cube, Optics, etc....

I have seen an XM-L U3 at aliexpress.com.

Have never seen a XM-L version of this, SupBeam doesnt sell that anymore if they ever did produce it. This is an XM-L2 version as previously stated. If you are interested let me know, otherwise I’m very close to pulling it from sale and keeping it myself. Sold all my other multi-emitters so if I want to have a multi, I’ll keep this one. You can purchase it if you want, but if not I’ll keep it so nbd

Free battery sale on for another 24 hours

Added a 24 hour sale pricing on top of the last 24 hours to receive free batteries……….GO

What kind of batteries come with X40M? :bigsmile:

X40M? Hmmm that would be an interesting light and would love to see a 4x MTG2 :smiley:

4x Sanyo 18650s maybe a few more (8) if the buyer is lucky

2 lasers left

But today, ships tomorrow. Doesnt get any better than that :wink:

Decided to purchase new tires and rims so I’m going to keep the sale going a little longer…………

I know there isnt much left but like to get everything sold so I can get the new tires for my truck, they arent cheap…….looking at $2k right now

Last week before I pull the remaining items down for sale. If you want something act soon or they will stay with me for good :smiley:

last drops

Bump again, just got a road bike and want a cycle computer and shoes so want to sell this stuff

Bump

one more price drop to get this stuff moved

Bump

Bump before items listed on ebay/craigslist this weekend

Listing these on ebay/craigslist now but still for sale here as well. Just trying to move these items

Prices dropped again

The Marble Groove 638nm is mine, thank you! Looking forward to the addition of this to my collection.

LT :bigsmile: