FS: LD-1 driver (5Amp pwm-less linear)-SOLD

If you want to sell a spare one to me Xandre do fire over a PM :stuck_out_tongue:

Please do not ask.

I am happy to get these three :wink:

Hosts are waiting…

At least none of them are going into a Courui Big Head with copper pill……….

Grtz
Nico

any updates about new batch? 8)

Last post by LED4Power (in this thread) was on Jan. 16th.

I suspect another driver design has went MIA…

I wouldn’t go so far, check out these posts from the [WIP] 10mm DD+single-7135 driver: double sided 10440 torture for Dual-PWM thread

posts #78 #79 #106

I guess he is cooking up something interesting :wink: exactly what that is i don’t know, but i think i am going to like it :bigsmile:

I meant that was his last post on this thread. Hopefully you are right about good things to come! But it would be nice for an update in light of the “next year” promise and what seems to be unfulfilled demand.

Another member here wondering if these drivers are still for sale. I’d like three.

Short answer is - no.

Not trying to be a bother, but some of us would like to know the long answer. :bigsmile:

If they will not be sold again, what about releasing a link to Oshpark, a parts list and a file for programming so others can build their own?

:frowning: ok.

i think we all gonna like the long answer: LD 2 (djozz already tested the prototype…)

Yeah, I saw that this morning. Swee-eee-eee-eet! :heart_eyes:

I just saw it too. Please add me to that order list :slight_smile:

I thought I’d be busy with my own projects this year.
Turns out we’re remodeling the kitchen, finally. Who knew?

So I have three LD-1s I won’t get to any time soon.
PM me if you want them at cost; I’d rather send all 3 in the original unopened package.
I’m in the US.

NOW that I’m outta money, ya make this offer? :_(

I found some antistatic bags so can break up the batch and send single boards.
No hurry, if you want one pm me.

I’ll take all 3!! Thanks!!!

I’d love one if any is available :confused: Thanks