FS: NW Reylight TLF Little Bonny

LE version the Trustfire Mini-02. Stainless steel. Engraved “TLF ”Little Bonny”” and “ReyLight”, no “TrustFire text.” Nice, bright little 3-mode l/m/h (no strobe) keychain CR123 light (takes a thinner 16340, too - TrustFires work, EagleTac’s don’t fit). I removed the keychain when I received it and don’t know where it is, but any standard ring should work. I’ll make it up to the buyer by including a new CR123. Condition is close to new, as I use my D25C mostly. $20 shipped in US. Paypal only. PM me.

Original post w/ description: Sample arrived!!! TLF MINI, Little Bonny, ReyLight (TrustFireMINI-02 )

I don’t understand what you mean by, “Engraved TLF “Little Bonny”“ and “ReyLight”, no “TrustFire text.” Is all this engraved on the light?

Yes.

Can u post some pics? I don’t see it when I follow the link. Thanks.

The link is to Rey’s original post. Same light but with different engraving (and different modes). Can’t post pics right now.

Payment sent,
thanks

Just wanted to report a great deal from a fellow BLF’er, this light came today in great shape and included a battery. Lovely beam, not a mark on the body.
I knew there was a reason I put off buying the regular version of this light, and this is it.
3 modes, Special Edition, no blinkies and a great tint.

Thanks dusty99!

Glad you like it. With NW and no strobe it’s much better than stock. Enjoy!