FS Triple XP-L silver micromag

Well I never keep these little beauties for long and it's time for me to part ways yet again. This light may well be the brightest of its kind and sports triple XP-L V6 3C emitters on noctigon driven by an A17DD-S08 direct drive driver to over 6 amps at start up. A discussion/boast thread can be found here. My build technique can be found in this thread.

My calculations suggest this micromag may make over 2000 lumens at startup. Run time is about 4.5 minutes on high and low voltage warning/stepdown occurs when the light is still making around 1000 lumens (3.5amps). IMR 14500 cells are needed to run this light. Qlite firmware with moon mode activated is being used for four modes total in ascending order with no disco modes.

This is an expensive light parts-wise and that fact is unfortunately reflected in the asking price.

Price includeing CONUS shipping is $75. International buyers pay additional shipping.

First reply with "I'll take it" followed by PM gets the light.

My paypal address is kyfishguy@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,

Brian

I will take it

7 seconds ?

7 seconds ?

WOW!!! Must be a new record. :bigsmile:

Yup, new record I think,

It's all yours Magbrite, thanks!

Um 7 minutes…

Paypal sent! I am a sucker for Mags.

oh ...

:smiley: :smiley:

These lights from Brian are great. I have gotten a couple of them.
And only wished I had seen this in time. I would have been all over it.

Geez man, you had a 7 minute window of opportunity, what more do you want!Laughing

At least a couple hours would be acceptable, but 24 hours would be better. Then again, there was advanced warning that the light existed, so somebody was probably stalking. J)

Hahaha. Just lucky really. I saw this light in the other thread and thought about sending a pm to see if he wanted to sell, but decided against it. Then when I popped in yesterday and saw it, I couldn’t resist. I do eventually sell almost every light I purchase, so there is still hope! Mags do tend to stick around though…

I had to pop in and give a quick update on this light. I have had hundreds of stock and modded flashlights. Gatlights, Mcgizmos, srk, Elephants, DEFT, the torch, hid etc. This is one of my all time favorites. The light that comes out of this tiny flashlight puts a smile on my face every time. I absolutely love it! Great work Brian, and thank you!

These are great mods that everyone who gets one seems to enjoy.