FW3A 2026 on Nealsgadgets

I just ordered this beautiful copper FW3A 2026 they also have polished and stone wash titanium available. I found code ND25F in an old Reddit post and it worked for 25% off of the light.

Does anybody know where I can find an FW3X kit?

Not sure about a FW3X kit… I have a FW3X and it’s surprisingly meh.

But thefreeman’s FW3A driver is really good. It’s like the driver in the D3AA, with really good dynamic range and stable output.

4 Thanks

All right, thank you, I didn’t exactly understand what I was asking for when I did. I’m trying to get a good driver and auxiliary.

1 Thank

Where can these be had? I need a couple.

2 Thanks

Unobtainium

2 Thanks

Just got my delivery today.

9 Thanks

Beautiful!

3 Thanks

Is anything glued and do they have Anduril 2?

1 Thank

Can you share a picture of the FW3A driver? I’m hoping we can confirm that it’s the 7+1+FET and not the 1+FET driver.

2 Thanks

All of the new ones I’ve been seeing are a Red PCB FET+7+1

6 Thanks

@JLHAWAII808 confirmed the KR3 Lume X1-C driver works in the FW3A. I have one on the way along with a new mcpcb to handle the 9v boost.

2 Thanks

Sorry all. Been traveling all day.

The FW1AA has Anduril 2. The FW3A has Anduril 1.

The driver for the 3A is this one.

5 Thanks

Is this applicable to the “new” 2026 model as well as the previous one? I guess I will find out. I ordered one of the new models yesterday.

2 Thanks

This is the new ones. Old ones depends on if it’s the Lume driver or not

1 Thank

2 Thanks

Only 7 years out of date.

I’m guessing the version check function shows something from 2019?

2 Thanks

15C from either on or off gets me nothing in return :confused:

1 Thank

This thing is all sorts of janky. On/off of the instant on and off. No fading on or off like I’m used to. And I can’t figure out how to change that.

My guess is that this is a VERY old version of Anduril

1 Thank

The “Smooth Steps” feature was added on 2023-08-26. Anything before that doesn’t have it.

Well, that narrows down the date. I added Version Check on 2019-09-24. So it’s older than that.

You might want to grab a release from before that, to get a copy of the manual and UI diagram which match the firmware version. This one is probably about right:

https://github.com/ToyKeeper/anduril/releases/tag/r2019-08-05
https://github.com/ToyKeeper/anduril/releases/download/r2019-08-05/anduril.2019-08-05.zip

Since it’s Anduril 1, a lot of stuff will be different.

The Anduril 1 UI diagram may be helpful. This diagram is newer than your light though, since it shows features (like RGB aux LEDs) which didn’t exist in 2019.

5 Thanks