FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

No longer need my reservation, #1972. Picked up a used SC64W recently so been using that.

Is E21A board going to 3 x single E21A or 3 x quads ?

So you donā€™t consider flashing new firmware modifying a driver?

No more than I consider installing a new operating system modifying a computer.

Based on his naming convention, VR20SP3 will be Virence 20mm Serial/Parallel 3 emitter. SO 3 single LEDs is my understanding.

I would appreciate being added to the list! Thank you!

If people want to do this, Iā€™d recommend flashing new firmware instead of physically modifying the driver. It wonā€™t be difficult to make a 2-channel version for this purpose.

jealous too, Iā€™m out of them :frowning:

Iā€™m in for 1, whatever emitter option is first available is fine by me as Iā€™ll just swap to my preference anyway.

lol my only gripe comes with the exciting news of potential production within the next month or twoā€¦

OFCOURSE this project HAD to finally come to completion just as the D18, MF01S, MF01 mini and MS18 all dropā€¦.

Iā€™m over the moonā€¦ my wallet is looking for new ownership

Put me down for 2 If it isnā€™t too late.

Oh, pourquoi pas?

Put my down for one more, a total of three?

can you put me down for another one, going to get the wifey one. Total of 2 for me please.

Not sure if this thread will be used to order by emitter choice or by number requested, but I would definitely like 1 more to be added to my name for a total of 2 with SST-20 as the emitters.

LOL, you havenā€™t been around here long huh?

You want it good, fast and budget? Go ahead, pick any two (out of three).

Please put me down for one of these.

Canā€™t wait!

Me too ā€¦ 2 with SST-20 ā€¦ please.

Add another for me, please!
Thatā€™s a total of 2, both with SST-20.

Mike