FW3A, a TLF/BLF EDC flashlight - SST-20 available, coupon codes public

From this post, I cannot see the picture. It probably has to do with the format of the picture (.webp).

For info on .webp look here . The gist is that .webp is a newish format (designed for web)and maybe not supported by the forum software as suggested above.

If you take your link and remove “.webp” then replace it with “.jpg” or “.png” it may work.

Like this (.png version - https://i.imgur.com/UYFaqW4_d.png):

EDIT: I guess I can see the .webp in a previous post… but perhaps this format isn’t supported by everyone else’s browsers… .png should be pretty compatible for just about everyone. Perhaps of note, I only use the “(OPTIONAL) Relative Width ():” option when posting pictures. Somewhere between 20-50 is usually good enough.

where can we buy fw3c cheaper, other than nealgadgets?

As far as I know…. you can’t. :slight_smile:

f0xx, the reason you can’t see the qouted picture has to do with the way this forum formats quotes. It doesn’t recognize ![ being next to each other at the end of the qoute. If I add a space, the picture should now show up.

I’ve learned to always add something extra after I post a picture, like a period on the next line so that if someone qoutes it, the picture will show up.

See what happens when you quote and there is no space after the image link? The picture does not show up.

The same qoute below, but I add a space or period after the picture link or on the next line.

Sweet!

I always try the preview before I post pictures, but this might save me trouble in the future. Thank you

That is good to know, thank you

So, @Teacher. I feel the need to give credit where credit is due - that shiny FW3A that is being repeatedly linked to was the work of Sean Stamos in the ’Fanatics group of Facebook.

I couldn’t find his name earlier (because I had saved the pictures on my phone).

Works for me… it is certainly NOT my FW3A. :+1: . :wink:

It just happen to be the picture posted by someone that started the ’See… Can’t See’ discussion several days ago.

Edit:
Yep, it started right HERE on 29 July 2019. :wink:

Oh, I wasn’t implying that you were taking credit for it. I was the one who originally posted it, but like I said, I couldn’t find the owner of the pic when I first posted it here.

/\:beer:

Looks like new anodizing colors and raw aluminum are available now:

I just confirmed with Neal that the Raw Aluminum color is actually bare aluminum.

Finally.

Also see: ESTIMATE SHIP DATE AUGUST 20TH

How NOT durable is raw aluminum? I haven’t had any experience handling raw aluminum with any frequency… I’m assuming it’ll get wear marks quickly, but that may be some of the appeal

That aluminium one is very tempting …

I’d like to know this, too.

Just ordered a purple one with the TK logo tail switch.

Probably similar to the copper one but it depends on the type of aluminum to be more certain. Similar to gold/silver too.

Brass/Bronze slightly tougher

Nickel slightly more still

Then various steels and titanium

It will certainly get some scratches but that’s part of the charm of raw aluminum IMO.