GB BLF LuckySun D80-SE Need long tubes? -3/3/16

I’m in for 2 - 1A and 3C

-plaidshorts

Hi Kronos. Please add one more 5A for me please. Thanks!

1A
5A

thx

I just noticed that we have over 650 lights in this group buy. What is the most lights ever sold in a BLF group buy? Just curious. :slight_smile:

Haven’t been here long but I think it’s the a6 dd :wink: I know the gb thread for it is in the top 5 longest threads.

Edit: The a6 thread is second most replies!

The BLF 348 group buy count is currently 911, and still counting.

The BLF A6 group buy count was 902, when the OP stopped updating it.

1 unit in 3C tint for me please if possible.

Thanks

One 5A for me please.
Thanks!

Pretty sure the X6 sold over 1200 lights. It was huge, for sure, and didn’t even begin to rival what these lights are doing now with their FET drivers.

hey guys i just found out about this light it sounds perfect to what i want i just about to buy the normal model but if i can get in on this i would love to? it doesn’t have a closing date so i guess i can
??

if you can please add me for a 1a tint?

Someone hinted in the A6 GB thread that they probably have sold at least 2K, but i don’t remember the exakt wording about it.

And I agree, I would be very surprised if the BLF A6 + the BLF A6 Bare haven’t sold more than 2000 units.

i got a few of the blf A6s i bought the bare one also its nice i might shine it up! they both came with a few scratches but it looks worse on the bare but they are great lights!

Neal should be able to tell us the number sold to date. I’m getting a little curious myself now. :shy:

That was me on the 2K number…. I asked Neal about the number sold I reference to my short tube thread for the BLF A6. He said over 2K sold, this was a couple of weeks back.

This light is different, better throw and a very interesting look to me, so I signed up for several of these as well….

I think word of mouth here has been growing these group buys, which is good overall. It helps that all of the group buys are different enough to remain interesting. I have NOT bought other lights because of these group buys, the wait is worth it IMHO.

I’ve not been buying other lights either, but I’m undecided about whether it has helped curb my addiction or save my wallet. I usually buy four at each (Special Edition) group buy! :zipper_mouth_face:

I have been enlightened by the BLF A6 I received and I would like to change mine:

Change number 128 from 3C to 5A.

Thank you!

I’m 130, could I change mine to 5A from 3C?

This GB IS still open for the moment.....but like with most group buys there is a finish line and it is coming near - especially with a proposed ship date of 11/25. Like I have said about this and the other prominent group buy....those that are on the fence, or those that may "know someone" that wants or will want...get on the list. This light will NOT linger and after the buy is over/closed there will be no more. This IS a very worthy light for $20.

Yo David :) I too have quit with some of the onesy twosy deals for the moment due to the commitments made while these buys have been running. The advantage of all this happening around here is that specials and small group buys are getting very competitive with good pricing. If a "gotta have" shows up you can be sure it will be affordable due to the competition. ;) Btw Sir...thanks for all of your support in these buys lately!!

I would like to sign up for:
1 x 5A

Signing in for 5A 1pc