212) will34 1A

Count me in for another 3C please

I still want to be down for a bunch in 5D3 or something :wink:

^

5D1-5D2-5D3-5D4… All are Below the BBL.

Excellent Choice!

Thank you,
-Chuck

Can you put me down for one of each please?

Thanks from rainy Manchester.

Please add one 1A for me.

Krono,

I have to ask, is it too late to add an emitter option? I see the XP-L High Intensity looks like a thrower in stock form…HERE is a thread on this posted by another member… Have to ask, still good with this light in the form you have created… Thanks again for all the work on this either way…

I know!!! Those XPL HI dedomed tints looks spectacular don’t they?

That makes them practically free at that

See....there is a method to the madness. ;)

Here is a tip......all will want to most definitely want to double down on that layaway plan. This D80 is going to kick some butt!

+1, from 2 months ago. Although I would also be forced to buy more if they had this emitter/option .

[quote=ahirshy] How much extra £$€ would we be talking to use the new Cree *XP-L HI* (High Intensity) emitter? No dome from factory (like de-dome but better!). Unsure what bins/color warmth options there are with that die though... Thanks for all the ongoing hard work and effort Krono - for this and also all your past reviews. [/quote]

Put me down for one with 3C tint, please.

Sorry…this option won’t be available for this light.

Ok, thanks, put me down for one more in 1A (total of five now). It is such a good light as it is anyway…

Indeed, fair enough; no more need be said. I guess we can still ask over at the other custom group-buy (EagleEye A6).

I have repeated the question for Bugsy36 to consider as his light is already planned to use the regular XP-L HD emitter.

Still very much looking forward to both these great custom BLF lights regardless. So thanks as always,

Hirsh

Thanks for supporting the GB.

Don’t worry…we have some other options/goodies in the works for the future. :slight_smile:

Add me for 3C

MontyPyfon.

1 nw

por favor. thanks

Any updates? Between this and the other GB’s, August could be a poor month for my bank account… :bigsmile:

Which August tho? :wink:

Exactly. 2019?