GB BLF LuckySun D80-SE Need long tubes? -3/3/16

That makes them practically free at that

See....there is a method to the madness. ;)

Here is a tip......all will want to most definitely want to double down on that layaway plan. This D80 is going to kick some butt!

+1, from 2 months ago. Although I would also be forced to buy more if they had this emitter/option .

[quote=ahirshy] How much extra £$€ would we be talking to use the new Cree *XP-L HI* (High Intensity) emitter? No dome from factory (like de-dome but better!). Unsure what bins/color warmth options there are with that die though... Thanks for all the ongoing hard work and effort Krono - for this and also all your past reviews. [/quote]

Put me down for one with 3C tint, please.

Sorry…this option won’t be available for this light.

Ok, thanks, put me down for one more in 1A (total of five now). It is such a good light as it is anyway…

Indeed, fair enough; no more need be said. I guess we can still ask over at the other custom group-buy (EagleEye A6).

I have repeated the question for Bugsy36 to consider as his light is already planned to use the regular XP-L HD emitter.

Still very much looking forward to both these great custom BLF lights regardless. So thanks as always,

Hirsh

Thanks for supporting the GB.

Don’t worry…we have some other options/goodies in the works for the future. :slight_smile:

Add me for 3C

MontyPyfon.

1 nw

por favor. thanks

Any updates? Between this and the other GB’s, August could be a poor month for my bank account… :bigsmile:

Which August tho? :wink:

Exactly. 2019?

Easy there, I figure with Krono working on two other GB’s, he may know something else on this one. Not trying to start a complaint thread, this light taking this long has kept me from buying other lights that are not as functional as this one. So I do not mind the wait…

I know he’s working hard on this, and I suspect it’s going to be a fantastic light when it’s done.

I’m just getting worried that we’re going to be waiting for XML-3’s before it’s over.

On the plus side, as you stated, it’s helped curb my desire to buy other lights. It’ll be good when we get it.

I am currently at #281 for a 3C.

Please add a second 3C.

Thanks!

Bob

I recently won PFlexPro’s giveaway contest, I picked a Convoy M1 with the XP-L HI His lights are top notch, by the way… Worth their cost, and then some…

I now know what my first mod to the D80 is going to be….

The PFlexPRO M1 almost throws like my stock Thorfire C8, and is brighter in the spill due to the orange peel reflector in the M1. Yup with an orange peel reflector it throws almost as well as a stock C8. I know he works his magic on the drivers and tests all his lights before they are sent, but that beam pattern is all XP-L HI.

I cannot wait to see what an XP-L HI does to this D80…

Please put me down for a 3C.

Shadowfax

Hello everyone.

Sorry it has taken me awhile to update. Somehow, I also became un-subscribed to this thread, so I was unaware of additions…sorry! :8)

Anyhow, there was a delay at the factory due to some damaged machinery. Supposedly they have that repaired and samples should be done this coming week. Crossing my fingers :slight_smile:

Blessings,
kronos

for 1 x 1A and 1 x 3C if it’s still possible.

Thank you very much, kronological! :bigsmile: